Official Kalmah Tab Thread

Hey guys, noobie here. I saw that someone had requested a Heroes To Us intro tab, well here's the entire song minus the solo. http://rapidshare.com/files/22654040/Heroes_To_Us_partial.gp5.html Also I left a blank track open in-case anyone wants to figure out Pekkas part. It's not perfect, but sounds pretty decent to my ears.

To me, there are actually quite a few parts that sound wrong. I dont know why there are so many time signature shifts, because I kinda doubt a band would do that. The intro seems sort-of off, like a few measures. I think the one I tabbed out is on the previous page, check that out for the intro. Measure 17 sounds really wrong. Measures 20-22 also sound a bit off, its hard(er) to hear. The verse thing starting at 28 doesnt sound bad, to me, it just sounds like the second time and throughout the rest of the time its played, its played differently. There are a few other things wrong throughout the rest of the song too. But good attempt on it.

Im workin on a new version of Heroes to Us right now, its in the starting stage, with just the intro :p

And if anybody cares, I have a tab for Blood is the Price of Glory off of Ensiferum's new album

Heroes to us will be cool, i havent even heard really any of the stuff after jari left ensiferum i dont like norther so i figured after they got that dude from norther i wouldnt like it, is it any good?

Yeah, I was surprised by it. I pretty much thought the same thing you did, except I like Norther. But give it a listen, its not as good, but its still good.

okay sry to be askin this here since its nt regarding kalmah tabs...i was just wonderin if any of u guys have Eternal Oath tabs...its a very gd band but for some reason u cant find any kind of their tabs online...u can hardly even find their songs on the net...so im hopin if nay of u guys interested to check out the band and hopefully tab the song "Godsend" for me

okay sry to be askin this here since its nt regarding kalmah tabs...i was just wonderin if any of u guys have Eternal Oath tabs...its a very gd band but for some reason u cant find any kind of their tabs online...u can hardly even find their songs on the net...so im hopin if nay of u guys interested to check out the band and hopefully tab the song "Godsend" for me

Never heard of them. And Im still learning to tab out songs, so I probably couldn't do it.

prolly because its a bitch to get them on the computer and takes time.

That would be my guess, to get all the notes and rhythm's perfect, along with all the other instruments, would take a long time, and alot of bands just dont want to do it all.

yeah i mean it defiantly would be cool, but i would rather have them keep writing for the new album instead of putting everything on the PC. and there is no doubt in my mind that they have the stuff written down somewhere, i would much rather have a tab book then shit on my pc as well

p.s. yeah i know its also not a kalmah tab but i want to find "Slaves Shall Serve" by Behemoth so if anyone has it let me know!