Official Off Topic Thread

Taliwakker said:
I got in trouble for bringing home and watching Toxic Avenger when i was 13. My mum went spastic at me for laughing when they were putting point values on running people over....she took it back to the video shop and blasted them for renting it to me...went and watched it at a friends house the next day.
Troma makes the best movies ever

Tongue_Ring said:
this is what an adult female is supposed to look like

www.samanthaslopes.com/tour/preview06.htm
This isn't supposed to come off as insulting, and I have nothing against homosexuality, but it's a little contradictory that you're so concerned with what men and women are "supposed" to be like naturally when you're bisexual and men are "supposed" to have sex with women.

theVikingR said:
This isn't supposed to come off as insulting, and I have nothing against homosexuality, but it's a little contradictory that you're so concerned with what men and women are "supposed" to be like naturally when you're bisexual and men are "supposed" to have sex with women.
1st
most of the males calling themselves "bi" are actually rapists (i'll explain if somebody asks)

2nd
i have an oral fixation and i love both sucking dick and eating pussy

3rd
i do NOT like recieving anal

4th
i think samantha slopes is sexy

Tongue_Ring said:
1st
most of the males calling themselves "bi" are actually rapists (i'll explain if somebody asks)

2nd

3rd

4th
Thanks for that information, but I don't think you addressed the point. You've written in previous posts that men are supposed to have abs and women are supposed to have some degree of fat because that's the way they're naturally meant to be. Men are also naturally supposed to conduct in sexual activity with women because that's just the way procreation is achieved or the species dies.

My point is if you're using the "it's natural" argument to support one idea, you can't ignore it for other ideas.

^ couldnt even make it past the second paragraph of that story before i got bored off my skull..

when i think of women 'supposed' to be curvy.. i think of women like salma hayek.. not.. that..samantha slopes whatever her name is..

I got to about 3-4 paragraphs then the idea of doing some cleaning around the house started to seem more and more appealing.

also I heard that in SR's dreams all the men call her SilentSlopes.

Tongue_Ring said:
1st

2nd

3rd

4th
All this time I thought you were a dude ! :lol:

I read 8-9 paragraphs of that when I rolled down and realized it was an entire articles about “pointless” !