Official Off Topic Thread

Ptah Khnemu said:
Boop… BooBAAP!!! (Fft.tt.tt.ttaa) Boomboom.. (ftt.) Boodoom BAP BAP!! Boom… dodoBAdum. BadoodumDadumdoodoodum. BADODAAAM duum.(Ft.tt.ttaa.) BAdodooDoDAA!! Boom BAbodooDoDAA!!! Bomm boom boDAdum. (ftt.ttaa) BadoodumDadumdoododum. Boop… BooBAAP!!! (Fft.tt.tt.ttaa) Boomboom.. (ftt.) Boodoom BAP BAP!! Boom… dodoBAdum. BadoodumDadumdoodoodum. BADODAAAM dum.(Ft.tt.ttaa..ftt) BAdodooDoDAA!! Boom BAbodooDoDAA!!! Bomm boom boDAdum. (ftt.ttaa) BadoodumDadumdoododum.
This part made me laugh alot, it's just so perfect :lol:

DoomsdayZach said:
So yesterday i went and saw 1349 and i broke my nose! It was a fucking awesome show though.

edit: pictures to come. not a bad break, just swolen and brused

1349 was awesome when they came here! Loved it, they gave out free shirts too.

HOLY CRAP that guy can belt out a Face Melter like it's nobody's buisness!! All I could think while I was watching that was "WHY THE HELL IS HE NOT DOING POWER METAL?!?!?" It was a pretty cool song in its own wierd way though.

What's his name?

Hehe, exactly, power metal would be a great fit for him. His normal register could fit with the band, but imagine him letting loose with a high D-flat during the song's emotional crescendo with the strings behind him!

His name's Vitas Bumas, and I think he's Lithuanian. Pretty trippin, huh?

Hitting a high note is one thing, but belting out a face melter is a completely different thing.

^ Yes, I myself heard about it a while ago. Now that I think about it I want to listen Wasted Years by Iron Maiden. :)