Official Off Topic Thread

DoomsdayZach said:
With Oden on our Side (fucking awesome!!!)

There is a video clip Here. It's great how they just stand there all circular headbanging at the beginning... the whole thing is awesome in a cheesy way. It's like a real life dethklok video!

Their best album yet. I liked "Fate of Norns" but this one is way better, in my opinion.

Sounds like fun Tubbs.

I wish I was wearing corpse paint in the great vast forest whie I am the black wizard's thinking of my cosmic keys to my creation and times.

^ Yes, and also while thinking into the infinity of thoughts.

Anyway, I need to start going towards the pantheon, because the majesty of the nightsky tells me to heal the burning shadows of silence. And don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna all inno a satana or something.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
^ Yes, and also while thinking into the infinity of thoughts.

Anyway, I need to start going towards the pantheon, because the majesty of the nightsky tells me to heal the burning shadows of silence. And don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna all inno a satana or something.

it's a fine day to die with gypsies, isnt it?

I feel really empty. Curse you all men!!11111

Montu Sekhmet said:
it's a fine day to die with gypsies, isnt it?

I feel really empty. Curse you all men!!11111
Now, there's no need to be decrystallizing reason. Maybe if you hear an elegy of icaros, you would find the source of icon e? As long as you ignore the warriors of modern death, the prophet might have sworn about the tongue of fire in the wordless chamber. It's like they say, "He who sought the fire of blindness and subsequent seers have thus spake the nightspirit which will cause the loss and curse of reverance". :heh:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Now, there's no need to be decrystallizing reason. Maybe if you hear an elegy of icaros, you would find the source of icon e? As long as you ignore the warriors of modern death, the prophet might have sworn about the tongue of fire in the wordless chamber. It's like they say, "He who sought the fire of blindness and subsequent seers have thus spake the nightspirit which will cause the loss and curse of reverance". :heh:

Where the hell did you get that?