Official Off Topic Thread

DoomsdayZach said:
infernal hails to the danceboy!!!

*falls over laughing*

Sorry, can't help but crack up every time I hear that 'infernal hails' crap..ROFL. People actually post that drivel in the comments on SymX's MySpace page..makes me wonder if they ever actually listened to them *snort*.

Jax said:
*falls over laughing*

Sorry, can't help but crack up every time I hear that 'infernal hails' crap..ROFL. People actually post that drivel in the comments on SymX's MySpace page..makes me wonder if they ever actually listened to them *snort*.

Hahahaha, but Jax, symphony x is gr1m and kvlt!!!!!!!

INFERNAL HAILZ TO SYMPHONY X!!!!!!!

Here is my new sig design. Is it better or worse than my old one??

-----.jpg

Jax said:
*falls over laughing*

People actually post that on the Sym X myspace? :lol:\

And yeah, MS, definitely the old one. The new one looks way too neat and orderly.

Jax said:
*falls over laughing*

:lol:

Aight peeps, I won't be posting for a few days cause I leave tomorrow for Montreal for a couple of days.

Why, you ask? IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope the forum doesn't go to shit in my absence again (ie: no more uberleet threads getting deleted *coughbeautifulgirlsthreadcough* and stuff like that :D)

Anyone wanna buy a ticket to see my band play on October 22nd? You'll get to see us do a Kamelot cover, as well as the Dethklok theme, and I'll be playing in a suit.

I've officially come to the conclusion that the link in RequiemX's sig is the greatest sentence ever in the entire English Language.

ABQShredHead said:
Sadness. Me mum's best friend was killed in a car accident yesterday on her 40th birthday. Other car ran a red light and t-boned the driver's side. Her fiance is a mess in the hospital.

Sorry to be a downer. Fuck.
I was gonna go off about "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo", but that sucks dude. :( My regards to anyone who could use them.