Official Off Topic Thread

Hey Jax, how come we don't have the Now Playing option when we post in the SX forum? I've seen other parts of UM with that feature and it would be pretty cool to have that here.

Montu Sekhmet said:
we could wait for a while....

I'll try to contact Russel or Metalages about it.
Cool enough! You should PM me what you think the forums should have.

(Although, there is one little thing... I really don't know if I can pay for it. We have until November 7th to find out anyway, so that's good enough!!!11111111oneoneoneontwotwelve *kjdnsfk* sevensixtwoeightninefoursixty!!!1)

EDIT: Since there's 4 of us, I think we should each pick 1 thing. I'll have my band and my side project, Ptah will probably have his band, and MrFast and Montu still have a choice.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Cool enough! You should PM me what you think the forums should have.

(Although, there is one little thing... I really don't know if I can pay for it. We have until November 7th to find out anyway, so that's good enough!!!11111111oneoneoneontwotwelve *kjdnsfk* sevensixtwoeightninefoursixty!!!1)

EDIT: Since there's 4 of us, I think we should each pick 1 thing. I'll have my band and my side project, Ptah will probably have his band, and MrFast and Montu still have a choice.

Tubbs, I might be able to cover it, but you'll have to pay me back of course:)

I'll try to think of what I want to do with mine.

MrFast said:
Hey Jax, how come we don't have the Now Playing option when we post in the SX forum? I've seen other parts of UM with that feature and it would be pretty cool to have that here.

I don't know, I don't run the whole site..send a pm to MetalAges & ask him. :)

Jax said:
I don't know, I don't run the whole site..send a pm to MetalAges & ask him. :)

Jax.. I havent been able to get a hold of Metalages. Does he usually answer his pm's, or is his mailbox full?

I imagine he gets to his PMs when he gets a chance, I'm sure he gets a metric crapload of them daily. I'll ask him about the now playing thing for ya'll & let you know what he says.