Official Off Topic Thread

I never did physics at school but I had to do it for a whole year in my first year of uni and like every science subject i've done its DEAD boring. Maths was a science subject too, and that was the worst (obviously). That reminds me of a quote I made a while ago.... "A mathematician is someone with a shitload of knowledge who isn't smart enough to put it to practical use." I quite like that quote cos its true :lol:. Scientists are mathematicians who put it all to use, and engineers are scientists who put science to practical use :).

Right now Tyr is rocking my sox. In fact, i think a lot of people here would enjoy it if they gave it a chance.

The kicker is, bits of a progressive edge and OMG! ALL CLEAN VOCALS!!!!

I don't have any sound samples from the new album, but they have some stuff on their Myspace page. They use a lot of traditional folk songs that they re-arrange and so forth.

Three questions:

1. Is anyone in the NY area seeing Katatonia/Daylight Dies on Sunday?
2. Has anyone seen them before?
3. Are they worth seeing live? Kind of unsure if I should bother going to this show.

ppusaevergrey06154ih5.jpg

I don't know what you gonna call me, but this is something wonderful for me. Tom Englund from Evergrey is singing with his wife on stage. I mean sharing the same energy, spark, joy on stage with your wife, husband, lover, whatever, it must be great. Probably another stupid off topic junk from me :)

turke said:
I don't know what you gonna call me, but this is something wonderful for me. Tom Englund from Evergrey is singing with his wife on stage. I mean sharing the same energy, spark, joy on stage with your wife, husband, lover, whatever, it must be great. Probably another stupid off topic junk from me :)
I'm actually proud of you for finally posting a picture of a chick that looks good :lol:

*coughbeautifulgirlsthreadcough*

MrFast said:
I'm actually proud of you for finally posting a picture of a chick that looks good :lol:

*coughbeautifulgirlsthreadcough*
That was such a bazing that it earned rep points. :lol: No offense to Turke of course. It's just that you got BURRRRNED!!!

I have a problem. I have already given rep to nearly everyone here and now I cannot return it! And I have like three bad reps with no explanation.

I really hate to ask this, but where do you see what your total reps are? Or how many others have? I see one green square for just about everyone, and I can't tell the difference between those people's reps.

BTW, sorry for the gutter humor, but if someone just walked into this forum unawares, you have to wonder what they'd think of the phrase "giving rep"...

Reactions: Beelzebub