Official Off Topic Thread

Wow, it seems as though I'm the only person on earth who hates any kind of drugs or alcohol. :erk:

Naw, you're not the only one. I hate the idea of being out of control of myself. As for alcohol...well, to me it smells like something you use to clean bedpans. And the one time I tasted any, when I was visiting a church that used real wine for Communion, it actually tasted that bad. Let's just say I immediately lost the meaning of what I was doing! :lol:

It pretty much depends on taste, I still haven't found my 'ideal' drink yet because I'm still underage. I'm assuming I'll find it when I go to bars and shit, but for now I just drink beer.

PIRATEFAIL-1.jpg

I'm definitely a ninja, I'm just saying beer = pirate juice.

To prove I'm a ninja, I'm inventing ninja metal (Watch out, Battleheart!)
Ninja Metal? How would one go about describing said genre? Speed Metal with Shurikens and that Japanese instrument that I can't spell?

I went to local bar. There was a show of short movies made by local unit of university of applied sciences. Pretty weird stuff. It really got me thirsty.

Shakuhachi?

Hahahaha, I was JUST about to mention that instrument :lol: SHAKUHACHI SOLO!!!!!!! (triple-lol)

It would be a combination of ambient music and metal, but very precise and disciplined. I'm assuming it would also involve oriental scales and exotic instruments, *swish* and *woosh* sounds during the songs would add a ninja-esque touch to the music.

I still say make it a brand of Prog/Speed Metal, with shred guitar and time sigs of 21/16 at 180 bpm. And Guitar/Shakuhachi harmonized leads and stuff. Can't forget those.