Official Off Topic Thread

Alright, nevermind. You people will never realize how stupid this guy really is. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the movie, but I've seen both the trailers and some excerpts from Youtube, and it just doesn't seem very classy. It's not just making fun of small countries--it's pretty much every kind of insult you could imagine. Not up there on my "must see" list.

Dang, my stupid vocalist in my band apparently doesnt know how to spell, so he typed my email adress wrong for myspace and now I can't log in.

Again, what makes you think the Internet is somehow less than "real life" when you're talking to real people? It's not like playing a video game.

And while I don't give a damn where you live, that's very unwise to put that kind of information about yourself up here because you never know who's googling for identities to steal.

No, i'm not saying the internet is less than real life. Example: I talked to matt moliti online for a few years before first meeting him, and online turned into phone conversations and so forth, so when we first met it was literally like getting back together, not at all like meeting for the first time. He's still a very good friend, even though i've only spent literally maybe 8 hours of my life with him. Wow, that sounded incredibly gay, like we're gay lovers. we aren't gay, and.... just read it, but less gay. :lol:

No, my point is that most people dont' get that close on a forum. It's a community, but let's be honest. If i said something to piss you off to the point where you left the forum, i think that's very funny. Who am I in relation to your life that has that influence? That's what it boils down to. We are all here, all give each other shit, etc. etc. Yes, there's some mudslinging, but the point is that no one on this forum is important enough to influence my life, and if anyone gets stressed enough about something that someone half the world away who doesn't even know them says... just wow.

Also, none of the information i posted is not readily available. I have a website (www.doomsdaymusic.com) that has all this information and even my phone number on it. actually, i think the phone number is outdated, but the rest of the info is there. So it's not like someone who wanted to find it couldn't.

I dunno, I think they might not listen because one day I told this story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said were up in no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

Then they got pissed and said I couldn't take pics of the band anymore. :(

I dunno, I think they might not listen because one day I told this story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys said were up in no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

Great show, that.