Official Off Topic Thread

If he flipped out over someone telling him to scroll up and catch up, instead of just jumping into the middle of a thread and not reading the subject matter, then he has to grow some thicker skin. NOBODY used him as a punching bag. NOBODY insulted him. He's more than welcome to come back, but that choice is his, & his alone.

J-Dubya

Wow. I just realized I started this.

:kickass:

If he flipped out over someone telling him to scroll up and catch up, instead of just jumping into the middle of a thread and not reading the subject matter, then he has to grow some thicker skin. NOBODY used him as a punching bag. NOBODY insulted him. He's more than welcome to come back, but that choice is his, & his alone.

J-Dubya

And what else happened before that in other threads? I haven't seen everything that goes on, so I do have to wonder if there was stuff going on elsewhere in the forum. Sometimes the straw that breaks the camel's back doesn't have to be very big at all.

And acting like the people on the other side of the screen are there to be your punching bags after you've had a bad day at work/school/real life is "growing up"? Hiding behind the computer screen just so you can say things that would earn you a punch to the face in real life isn't exactly mature. Yet that's what so many people seem to use their Internet time for.

Hiding behind a computer screen?

Hi, my name is Zach Palmer. I live at 3619 Kings Way SE Olympia, WA 98501. Want to see that on mapquest? Click it! And i've posted many pictures of myself at some point or another in the pics thread. Go check it out. Or you can go to my myspace page and check there. I also work for Washington State Parks and Rec Commission.

Want my phone number too? Now, let me restate what I said before. It is the internet, and anyone who takes something that is posted on a message board that seriously... Words simply cannot describe. The end.

Hi, my name is Zach Palmer. I live at 3619 Kings Way SE Olympia, WA 98501. Want to see that on mapquest? Click it! And i've posted many pictures of myself at some point or another in the pics thread. Go check it out. Or you can go to my myspace page and check there. I also work for Washington State Parks and Rec Commission.

Want my phone number too? Now, let me restate what I said before. It is the internet, and anyone who takes something that is posted on a message board that seriously... Words simply cannot describe. The end.

If someone sends you a turd in a shoebox, it wasn't me! :lol:
:saint:

J-Dubya - If you read this page of posts in order, it's like talking to Rainman....

And what else happened before that in other threads? I haven't seen everything that goes on, so I do have to wonder if there was stuff going on elsewhere in the forum. Sometimes the straw that breaks the camel's back doesn't have to be very big at all.

I read just about everything that gets posted here, if there was any shit slinging, it seemed to mutual. If he or anybody else had a serious issue with another forumer, they can PM me in confidence, and I'd be more than happy to look into the situation.

J-Dubya

no, you won't realize how genius he is.

See, he's not making fun of kazakstan. He's using an "ignorant" character to show people's true ignorances. That, and he breaks antiques, which is hillarious.

Sascha is a true genius though. The new comedic genius.

If I really wanted to, I could go buy you SSN, credit card number, or anything else. It considered public info. Everyone is on the internet.

I think all of you need to grow up, this is a forum on the net for a progressive metal band, off topic or not...wtf do you think the band would say id they saw this crap? Romeo has closed the forums once before, do not make him do it again!

Borat is funny, but its stupid funny not genious funny!

No they aren't. Look more at the site. Again, you're talking about idenitiy theft, which is completely different than a background check.

If you apply for a job (try it sometime), they ask for your social security number because i'm fairly certain that they don't have the right to just request it. I don't think you understand this whole thing...

Through that link, yeah, you could probably get a lot of information about me, but not credit card numbers (that's the most retarded thing ever) or ssn. Oh, and identity theft IS a federal crime, so go ahead and dig.

No they aren't. Look more at the site. Again, you're talking about idenitiy theft, which is completely different than a background check.

If you apply for a job (try it sometime), they ask for your social security number because i'm fairly certain that they don't have the right to just request it. I don't think you understand this whole thing...

Through that link, yeah, you could probably get a lot of information about me, but not credit card numbers (that's the most retarded thing ever) or ssn. Oh, and identity theft IS a federal crime, so go ahead and dig.

No, I'm not talking about ID theft. You can by ssn's from poeple searchs. I've also heard stories of companies selling card numbers to search companies, and they put it on da interweb.

I'll try to find a better example.

THAT'S IT MONTU!!!! I'm tired of you making fun of me, and someone else made an offhand comment at some point. I QUIT TEH FORMU!!!!!11one!!shift

:lol:

Again, what makes you think the Internet is somehow less than "real life" when you're talking to real people? It's not like playing a video game.

And while I don't give a damn where you live, that's very unwise to put that kind of information about yourself up here because you never know who's googling for identities to steal.