Official Off Topic Thread

I am tired of this shit. :mad:

I couldn’t care less about bad rep nor do I give a fuck about what other people think.I just get pissed when some people do their best to make others feel bad.

And to conclude with,by that post I didn’t mean that I had problem understanding what the conversation was about.So,there was nothing idiotic about it.I was just trying to state that everything looked 100% normal to me.

I whish you all the very best.
...You mean someone misunderstood your post and made a very slightly smart-ass remark?

:cry:

This forum is the best I've seen too, thank the gods he didn't post on the CoB or Opeth boards...
I second that. The Sym X boards may not be entirely serious, but that's only because we've been waiting for the new Sym X album for so long that there's nothing to talk about anymore other than that, and we've exhausted that topic as well, and on MANY occasions.

@ J-Dubs: Am I allowed to put my banner back now? My posts feel really lonely without it. :cry:

It is really childish to talk about somebody who left the place. And are you sure he left ? What if he didn't. Will you forget you just said and keep on like nothing happened ? Do we have to know if you like him or not. He was a good guy for me. He didn't start any DT vs SX threads or i don't remember he hurt anyone in the forum. What is that incomprehensible attitude goin on here ?

Reactions: Rose Immortal
It is really childish to talk about somebody who left the place. And are you sure he left ? What if he didn't. Will you forget you just said and keep on like nothing happened ? Do we have to know if you like him or not. He was a good guy for me. He didn't start any DT vs SX threads or i don't remember he hurt anyone in the forum. What is that incomprehensible attitude goin on here ?
Whether he left or not, I he majorly overreacted, IMO. If he stays, that's cool. If he leaves, I won't lose sleep over it. It's just the internet.

"He didn't start any DT vs SX threads." :lol: I love how that's a good way to measure someone on this forum. Brilliant.

THE SIG PROBLEM IS FINALLY OVER!!
Apparently, I had accidentally disabled all images when I was trying to fix the triple banner problem. The cause of the triple banners though is still unknown.

MSN > AIM

Seriously, AOL should just like completely shut down AIM, or just make their screen names capable of using MSN. AIM is for the gay.

actually, I heard about that today, and I also heard that you can use it on Linux also. Now, if I can just figure out how to get iTunes to work also, I'd install Linux on my harddrive forever.