Official Off Topic Thread

I don't think I'd remember "Iumentus" very well. Hell, I can't even pronounce it, and I had to look up to see how to spell it - how would I remember it? I agree with Zach.
Good for you, but I don't care tbh. I hate bands with common words for names. How delightfully boring. It doesn't matter, because in the long run people will remember Iumentus if I make a good album.

For what it's worth, you guys are going to remember it now regardless since you've dedicated more thought than you would have otherwise, so whether it's a memorable name that can be pronounced or not, Tubbs wins.

Reactions: Tubbs
Nah son, the key to anything is to just get a band name that's 3 words. People remember initials really well. I mean how hard could it possibly be to remember 3 letters?

Holy CRAP Ptah, you really need to get rid of the duplicate pics in your sig. They go off of the page! :erk:
Wierd, I don't see them on my screen. o_O
Last night though, Photobucket was being really gay though, and I had to rehost my banner, so that may be part of the problem.

Last night though, Photobucket was being really gay though, and I had to rehost my banner, so that may be part of the problem.
Yeah, it's repeating itself 3 times.

EDIT: Proof:

dfgtu.jpg

Photobucket has been gay many times when I used it, I'm probably going to try to find a new host.

Go to your control panel, and edit your sig. I can see it's in your sig box 3 times. It appears I can't alter it, but I think I can temporarily ban you from using sigs....:heh:Seriously, get it fixed.....

J-Dubya

Problem is, it alters ALL your posts. You post a lot, and it's EVERYWHERE! ;)
Worse case scenario, delete your sig on your user panel, & start over.....
Thanks dude!

J-Dubya