Official Off Topic Thread

well, I second that. Every "cool" person with a "cool" MSN nickname like:
"Everie begining has a end!!"
well, retard... :Smug:

I'd rather look at '11oneeleven' at the end of a structured sentence than seeing ultra bad grammar like I see on MSN every day.
Bad grammer + Shitty typing = God dammit.

On AIM, I always have people talking to me that either type with shitty grammer, or can't type. Even worse, I have one friend that says one or two words at a time

so he liek

takls

iknda lkie

this.

:Smug:

Not having anything meaningful to contribute is worse than, but often manifests as, poor spelling/grammar and "l337" speak...

My band's name is now either "Star Chamber" or "Court ov Star Chamber". It's named after the court England used in the 1500's to persecute people.

Well, one thing's for sure. I'm not keeping "Visionarium" as a band name. It just sounds too generic, and here's how I found out.

Searching for "Iumentus" in google came up with 180 results

Searching for "Visionarium" in google came up with 64,100 results

Does anyone see why I want the name changed now? :erk:

Well, one thing's for sure. I'm not keeping "Visionarium" as a band name. It just sounds too generic, and here's how I found out.

Searching for "Iumentus" in google came up with 180 results

Searching for "Visionarium" in google came up with 64,100 results

Does anyone see why I want the name changed now? :erk:

Search at metalarchives and see how many come up.

Exactly. Common, more recognizable words stick with people and shit.
You have it backwards.

Anyway, here's the deal. Exactly one year ago today, I made my first post on UM. I made a decision to keep my "Somewhat Fat Guitarist" user title all the way up until 1 year. Now it's finally time that I changed it. I'll be messing with a whole bunch of different titles probably until I come up with one I like.