Official Off Topic Thread

yeah but how could a chick jennet punch a guy successfully.. unless it involves a strap on.. that could work.. do a guy up the butt with a huge studded strap on, then punch him in the eye.. ooh i like that idea

I think the real trick is for the woman take massive amounts of steroids....i'm talking eastern block gymnast amounts and then to utilise the ensuing elephantitis of the clitoris as a weapon of penetration.....or you could just use your thumb like my partner......:erk: nice weather we're having isn't it.....

Good news! I finally fixed my computer. The only problem I'm having is this retardedly slow scrolling problem and window moving. The thing seems to lag incredibly. I'm thinking it's missing drivers or something.

EDIT: Haha, that was so easy to fix, and I was right. Damned drivers!

Good news! I finally fixed my computer. The only problem I'm having is this retardedly slow scrolling problem and window moving. The thing seems to lag incredibly. I'm thinking it's missing drivers or something.

EDIT: Haha, that was so easy to fix, and I was right. Damned drivers!
lol, yeh I get that too. Last time I was wondering why the internet wasn't working and it was cos i'd forgotten the network card driver :lol:.

Well, guess who wound up not having a job?

I resigned, not because of anything with the job duties or the people I actually met, but because of the fact that security was very, very poor there. I had figured I could live with the place not being in the best area of town if I left with a crowd each shift. But because there are situations where you could potentially end up staying after hours with no one else or almost no one else way late at night, I decided that was no place for a young lady to be. Even my entire family agreed on it.

Thankfully the parting was on very good terms, but yeah...what a disappointment. :(

A certain somebody (you know who you are) needs to subtract some rep, I guess.

lol, yeh I get that too. Last time I was wondering why the internet wasn't working and it was cos i'd forgotten the network card driver :lol:.
[computersandtech=Lmao]
Yeah, I found out that my internet wasn't working on this because it was an oem (pre-built) computer and the OS that it came with had an ethernet port driver so I could use the internet. Since I just wiped out my hard drive and put a new version on, I've been wondering why the internet didn't work. SO, I needed to take a damn LinkSys adapter for ethernet to usb because I had a cd with the drivers on it. I'm clearly getting better in my info tech class.
[/computersandtech]
:kickass:

(psst sorry 'bout the job thingy RI)

Rose Immortal, you did the right decision. Too bad the security sucked but better safe than sorry. You'll find another job. :)

Sadly it's tougher for a woman unless she's skilled in self defense or armed, neither of which I have training in right now. :(

But thanks for the reassurance; it's much appreciated. :)

I don't live in a big city, and I've never really experienced one first hand... Is it really bad like that? I mean, giving up a job out of fear? This isn't a complaint, I'd just like to know.

Around here, the only problem we have are the handful of wiggers who like to vandalize...

I don't live in a big city, and I've never really experienced one first hand... Is it really bad like that? I mean, giving up a job out of fear? This isn't a complaint, I'd just like to know.

Around here, the only problem we have are the handful of wiggers who like to vandalize...

Where I live, yes, there are areas that are that bad.