Official Off Topic Thread

Butt-cake! lol

and Tubbs, if you continue to feed the trolls, and make things worse around here. I will personally toss your ass out the door. You hear me?

J-Dubya

I wasn't feeding the trolls any more than anyone else was.

EDIT: But whatever, I'll stop. You made my mood all pooey now! :(

brb, going to become an hero

Dude, YOU are the only one gloating how much fun it is. That comes close to making you part of the axis of evil. I was half kidding, half not...

j-dub u missed two threads tho i think.. i keep checking and theyre still there..

Give me a break, I'm OLD! Should be ok now? :)

I'm oblivious to all that is going on here, I wake up in the morning, see all these discussions about trolls and deleted threads, but it's all been cleaned up... :( I miss out on all the fun...

P.S. I'm not going to even ask about the leak, I don't know where it is and it'll still be a surprise when the actual album is released... I feel for the band, it'd be pretty disappointing... :erk:

Thanks for the damage control while I've been dealing with MJR, JayDub. You the man!

Official statement from MJR regarding the leak to be posted soon. And the trolls have been reported to Deron, who loves to report buttwipes like them to their ISPs.

Thanks for the damage control while I've been dealing with MJR, JayDub. You the man!

Official statement from MJR regarding the leak to be posted soon. And the trolls have been reported to Deron, who loves to report buttwipes like them to their ISPs.

Welx, I just happened to pop in in the midst of it. Need a reply from Deron when things settle down......Between the list and here, it's been busy...:mad: ...and not in a good way