Official Off Topic Thread

Look at this, I found the compilation I made to whore my cakes on another forum:

piecompilatie2.jpg

At least one person has his priorities right.

Seriously though, for Graspop '05, we had to hurry the fuck back on monday to get back in time for resit scheduling, and if we'd been late, I might well have failed that year.

I went to Graspop, the timing on the way back was immaculate, I took a resit, made it awesomely, passed, and life was awesome all round.

At least one person has his priorities right.

Seriously though, for Graspop '05, we had to hurry the fuck back on monday to get back in time for resit scheduling, and if we'd been late, I might well have failed that year.

I went to Graspop, the timing on the way back was immaculate, I took a resit, made it awesomely, passed, and life was awesome all round.

I did the same thing with ProgPowerUK. I bolted across London on foot to catch a bus out to the festival, and made it back just in time.

So i put my cars engine back together with some assistance from my dad. and now when i pull away, i get a drilling noise, like a dentists drill. i dont like this noise, it worries me.

My sister's car made a kind of ticking, slapping noise the other day, and whenever she accelerated, it went faster. So she pulled over, looked under there to see if anything was visibly wrong. There wasn't, so she drove on. However, the noise didn't go away, so she pulled over again and called the AAA, who had located the problem in a matter of seconds.

A piece of ducktape on her wheel, slapping agains the car.