Official Off Topic Thread

Good to know. I thought Sylar was a pretty cool character too, so hopefully he makes a comeback for the epic battle that SHOULD HAVE been. Refresh my memory, didn't he crawl away into the sewer or something? I thought I remembered them turning around or something and seeing a trail of blood leading to a manhole where his body should have been. Maybe I'm thinking of a different show. One thing that confused me was Ali Larter's character. Again, this is probably due to my missing a lot of the season....but what exactly was her power? Or was she just a looney with a split personality?

almost everything > tv

True. Here in Finland the old analog broadcasts end in August. I don't even own a digibox yet and I'm not sure if I'm gonna buy one. Don't have any use for it.

When I want to see people & drama, I read this forum. :kickass:

Meedleyx10 said:
Good to know. I thought Sylar was a pretty cool character too, so hopefully he makes a comeback for the epic battle that SHOULD HAVE been. Refresh my memory, didn't he crawl away into the sewer or something? I thought I remembered them turning around or something and seeing a trail of blood leading to a manhole where his body should have been. Maybe I'm thinking of a different show. One thing that confused me was Ali Larter's character. Again, this is probably due to my missing a lot of the season....but what exactly was her power? Or was she just a looney with a split personality?

actually youre right, there was a trail of blood.. so he might have.. i hope so, i really liked him too. actually i thought the actor was very good, how he could go from meek and dorky seeming to downright psychotic in a flash (like real psychos do). and ali larter's character has the superhuman strength. you know how they're only just discovering their powers, and not strong enough in themselves to be able to use the power at will (like Hiro thinks he needs the sword, and Isaac needed the heroin at first), Nikki's split personality was her way of using her dead sister's memory (Jessica) to use her strength, and you see in the end that Nikki defeats that Candice chick, so Jessica isn't there anymore when she looks in the mirror (because now Nikki is strong enough to use it on her own).

I just realized I'm incredibly scared of kiwi fruit :( The green ones, that is. I hate thinking about them, they make my tongue feel all fuzzy and prickly.

lol thnx

I'm currently watching Steel Mill on tv, they're playing thrash tonight. Every clip is pretty much played in a warehouse, with the exception of Exodus (they came up out of the ground on a platform :000) I live for 1 am Saturday!

lol thnx

I'm currently watching Steel Mill on tv, they're playing thrash tonight. Every clip is pretty much played in a warehouse, with the exception of Exodus (they came up out of the ground on a platform :000) I live for 1 am Saturday!

Lies! No girl listens to thrash! :loco: