Official Off Topic Thread

I liked this one
lolmetal_02_behemoth.jpg

Rob Darken from Graveland. they said it was immortal. Fucking noobs. And that picture just isn't funny. they could have done a still from the Call of the Wintermoon video and it would have been better.

I mean, i make fun of black metal all the time, but to me that just isn't funny at all. Someone's trying way too hard on most of those. Swing and a miss.

I mean, i make fun of black metal all the time, but to me that just isn't funny at all. Someone's trying way too hard on most of those. Swing and a miss.

I do too. I love the negative reaction I get, since I live in a place where the local metal scene is practically dominated by DM and BM.

It's not fall out of my chair and down a staircase onto a nailboard funny, you're right, but it's still somewhat humorous from my position.

Besides, it would probably be funnier if it wasn't borrowing the central idea of the internetz latest photoshopping fad. :p

Well, we're used to keeping sand bags in the bed of the truck. The roads in montana during winter or br00tal and our truck doesn't have 4 wheel drive which doesn't help:lol: . Thanks for the headsup nonetheless!

Anyway, we got here today. I wasn't impressed upon first sight...though we got in late, checked in at the hotel, ate dinner, then back to the hotel. I haven't seen enough to have a valid opinion of the place yet. However, there is a Scandinavian Heritage Center down the road, which obviously means there is a HUGE viking metal scene here....
Yeah, it isn't really much to look at. The "Minot International Airport" is pretty funny though.

I went to the Scandinavian Heritage Centre when I was there, wearing one of my customary metal tshirts and boy did I get some strange looks...

i know youre all computer geeks :p but we just had our season finale of Heroes.. anyone else like this show? I loooove it.. can't wait till they start the next season which apparently will be fairly soon..

i know youre all computer geeks :p but we just had our season finale of Heroes.. anyone else like this show? I loooove it.. can't wait till they start the next season which apparently will be fairly soon..

i got into it about a week before the season finale when they showed all the episodes on the SciFi channel. I enjoyed it enough to check out the next season. The only shows I watch regularly any more are Lost and House

Yeah, it isn't really much to look at. The "Minot International Airport" is pretty funny though.

I went to the Scandinavian Heritage Centre when I was there, wearing one of my customary metal tshirts and boy did I get some strange looks...

I can't imagine it to be much funnier than the Great Falls international airport...in all it's 3 gated glory. Just like Great Falls though, seems like it's really expensive to fly in here.

Television isn't that horrid. I watch Discovery Channel, History Channel (mostly for the universe show), Cartoon Network (mostly Adult Swim because cartoon network itself blows), and Travel Channel on rare occasion. Otherwise tv is absolute shit.

ABQShredHead said:
I wanted to watch it but bath time was too long with two kids in the house and I missed too many shows.

Meedleyx10 said:
i got into it about a week before the season finale when they showed all the episodes on the SciFi channel. I enjoyed it enough to check out the next season. The only shows I watch regularly any more are Lost and House

yeah I had also missed so many episodes, but I'd also absolutely loved the eps I had seen, so I watched dled eps to catch up. I was sort of disappointed that killing Sylar in the end wasn't so hard, I expected more of a battle than that.. but when they alluded to there being someone far more evil than him out there they haven't introduced yet, that was pretty exciting..

Kenneth R. said:
TV sucks a very large elephant

you suck a large elephant..

alot of tv shows may suck, but there's actually some good ones out there that make it all worth while for me..

yeah, I thought that was weak too. I figured that my expecations of it being more epic was simply due to my missing probably the first half of the season and not knowing the full back story.

nah you werent missing anything to do with that.. it was a pretty big downfall of the show, but its the only one really that i can think of.. so i'll forgive it.. next season is going to be about the backgrounds, family and ancestors of the 'heroes' so im looking forward to seeing what they do with that..