Official Playoff Hockey Thread

Sad to see a sucker punch like that.

in more interesting news: ATLANTA SOLD TO WINNIPEG?!?!

wonder how long before they move again because tiny Winnipeg fails to muster up the ticket sales

A few years ago some dude from Hamilton tried to buy and move the Predators. I heard rumors that people had already tried to "buy" season tickets :lol:

Gawd damn. With the way athletes travel, it's surprising that this doesn't happen more often (now watch the whole UNC basketball team plunge to their deaths just before the Final Four next year, putting Duke in the semifinal).

But yeah, every time I'm on a flight I breathe a small sigh of relief once my plane gets off the ground, or hits the tarmac safely. Once you're in the air, it's gonna take a megastorm or a dune coon to take you down.

Anyway, sad loss of life. You'd think we could prevent this kind of shit by now.

Come on Preds!

...and Blues, Kings and 'Yotes

I dont even know who's playing in the East hahaha

go Sens?

Webering

Playoffs have been great so far with all the OT games, top seeds struggling and the Crosby's sucking. Rags-Sens game last night was intense.

The best thing about being a Devils fan is that playoff tickets are available. I picked up tickets for game 4 for $25 less than face value.