Official Playoff Hockey Thread

Maybe we can finally stop hearing how Crosby is the "best player in the league". He's obviously not. How that whiny douchebag ever got such accolades in the first place is beyond me.

Fuck Crosby. If I was on the ice, Id punch him in the face too.

I'll tell ya, Nashville is looking REALLLLLLLLLLLY good. And Pekka Rinne is standing on his fucking head.

Now hopefully LA can finish the job against them pussybitch Canucks.

Another Game 7 for the B's on Wednesday. That's all Seguin needed to get his confidence back up. It's on. Them assholes continue to give me massive agita.

Shitty D in Eastern Conference? I guess you aren't watching the Bruins/Caps series. That's all it's been to the point of nausea at times.

And Braden Holtby has been playing phenomenal. Especially for a Rookie 3rd stringer in his first playoff series. I hate that fucker because of it. Are you kidding me?!

Does anyone actually take hockey seriously? The game makes no sense. You can fight someone, but if you fling a puck at someone it's a penalty? Apparently you can smash someones head into the wall too without penalty.

Too bad the best teams- the blues and preds- will have to face each other.
I really wish they'd reorganize the playoffs to include the top 16 teams OVERALL regardless of conference and drop the division leader nonsense

Does anyone actually take hockey seriously? The game makes no sense. You can fight someone, but if you fling a puck at someone it's a penalty? Apparently you can smash someones head into the wall too without penalty.

There's no penalty for hitting someone with a puck haha..but he got a 2500$ fine man he's probably broke now

Yes, there is a penalty. After the whistle was blown, one black hawk dude flung the puck at someone, and he got 2 minutes (I think game 2)