Official RC Snobby Beer Purchases Thread

Alright, I found a place on the list that is close to my home and has an A+ rating. I may have to stop buy over the Thanksgiving vacation I have coming up.

So I decided to try a couple newish local brews tonight...

First up was 4 Plus's "Monkshine" Belgian Style Pale Ale. Now, this has been out for a while, but they recently changed it uping to a 6.8%. Bad fucking move. The beer lacked aging, and tasted like cardboard. Worst Pale Ale I have ever had. The former version of this was some what flavorful, but this new? AWFUL. And the filtering. The shit was as clear as water. Honestly, they had to have removed everything in the beer except the water through their filtering procedure. Swearing off this brewery till they get their shit straight.

So in order to wash out that bad taste from my mouth I switched over to another local brewery which has been a tried and true local winner. Wasatch brews. White Label, which is a white ale coming in at 6%. Awesome color, low filtering, and an incrediblely sweet, but yet bitter, taste. Definitely a winner in the local realm. I'm definitely going to pick this up again.

I googled... that beer seems quite enticing. There's this new store out in salt lake, has only high class beers and wines. Hope I can find it there. If not, fuck.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest of this shitty fucking monkshine. I have 4 bottles left, and they're just sitting in my fridge, definitely not to be touched by me again.

I'll be there in about 3 hours. I'm pounding these wasatch whites like mad. This is easily the best US brewed White Ale I've had.

Fuck yeah for 4 day weekends... lots of beers to try over this long weekend!

I almost had to work friday, due to truck scheduling, but I managed to slyly word my way out of shipping out the friday trucks. And by slyly I mean I told the companies expecting "There is no fucking way we are coming in friday, wait till monday for the ships" via email.