Official RC Snobby Beer Purchases Thread

Trying the I&G as I type, didn't realize it was a stout this year! It looks light for a stout but very very dark for an Innis & Gunn beer.
First sip: Really good! Not much of a stout character really so far but the smokey whisky taste is very defined. This is starting to sound quite gay so I'll leave the reviewing to those who are better than me at it and just enjoy.

Jerry and Mike do you guys get Bourbon Country Stout in Cali?

Fak! I had that at a local Beer Advocate beer tasting (people brought in their rare brews to share). Someone had that and I freakin' loved it! I've heard Goose Island is upping their distribution to spread out to the West Coast but I've yet to find it anywhere :(

Got some rogue Yellow Snow IPA for tonight. The local store is finally starting to get some fucking selection. Was able to grab some Pyramid Curveball and Thunderhead for last night. Had some of the Pyramid hef last night, it was pretty decent. Definitely digging Pyramid.

Ok, I am a total beer noob but have been gaining an interest in becoming less ignorant. I have tried beers in the past, and for the most part disliked them. A few buddies of mine assure me that there is enough variety to please most taste buds so I am willing to try some stuff out. I can say that I dislike real bitter beers. The stuff that has a sharp biting taste is a turn off. The beers I have enjoyed the most have been darker and full bodied.

I need some recommendations for darker, full bodied beers that lean toward malty instead of hoppiness.

I bought 12 Dogfish Head 60-min IPAs a few days ago and I gotta say they're pretty nice!

Would buy again, but they've been de-listed from the liquor store I saw them at :(

Our local World Market carries the 60 Minute IPA on and off, and on and off again, as well as the Raison D'Etre. Never seen a 90 Minute IPA on the shelf though, poop. But a local pub has it! :)

Has anyone had the Raison D'Etre? How is it?