Official Release Dates of Nevermore's "The Obsidian Conspiracy" and Album Cover Art

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. I am intrigued! New Nevermore is always good.

Precisely.
I'm also curious about the lyrics.
Gonna see them in May, too bad the album comes out after those shows.
Oh well, hopefully it means they'll be back later this year to promote the newie.

More from the title track, live from Frankfurt: from 5:18-8:00
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrpsYFj8Fdo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

and beginning of the second video

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff is a fucking monster. Glad to see he's getting some serious recognition now with his solo album and the dvd's, the dude is ridiculously fucking good at guitar and song writing.

Sounds tasty as hell. And I love how the song sounds fucking great standing on its own as a pure instrumental. Just another testament to the true skill of the band. Hail the loominsanity.

Jeff drew a (comparatively) huge crowd at his Musikmesse demo. Several hundred people shoving around that tiny demo stage, even way before he eventually started. His popularity really sky-rocketed in the last years.

I thought it was kinda funny that they taped up his amp settings when he was done. Ha ha.

Jeff Waters' demos were less crowded but slightly more entertaining IMHO. ;)

The shredding between 1:30 and 1:35 of the 2nd video is off the charts! Jeff is killing it on this new song and I love it - the more shred the better. Just think - with WD's vocals soaring over the top of those riffs, we are looking at an epic song.