Official Thread for ElfeGirl who is a lady of beauty

I hate it so much ! :lol:
I think I'll do a big fire tonight to burn all my stuff related to that !
And dance around it !!! :D

I have done my final exam this morning so now I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D

*dance around madly*

Physics are AWESOME.

You should have seen the gleaming in my eyes when the professor demonstrated maxwell's equations *_* :D

^^ That's the one. Fucking genius. His work isn't fully comprehended even today, because only two solutions to his equations are known (by the theorem of existence and unicity, there should be four). AND it's one of the few theories that hold true in every situation, including quantum and relativistic effects.

ahhhhhh *_*

Maxwell Smart > james clerk maxwell

SHUT UP! *gauges your eyes out with a rusty spoon*

College physics is way worse. Differential equations make little to no sense. I like electromagnetism and modern physics though. When I was in high school, I loved the whole of it.

Best Secondary School (High School) physics = all that fo shiz on waves and all that transverse and longitudinal pimp shit.

but hey I'm more creative, in college moi shall be doing Art, Photography, History and IT.

Waves are HELL on college...just lookie:
ef1f491d06c34bb22d94ac9d877555de.png

:erk:

arts et lettres, t'aurai du aller en schumaines, sa ouvre les meme portes a l'uni et meme plu :p jvoulais étudier en arts et lettres aussi haha

Ouin mais Sciences humaine cest a chier :D

Hahaha non mais cest parce que moi jaime les arts et la littérature donc je fais ca.
Pis je veux etre prof d'art fack ca va me servir beaucoup plus !!! :D