Official Thread for ElfeGirl who is a lady of beauty

I won't depend on physics/math to do my job though :p

He isnt in university yet though :p
Hes saving for university, but we've been out of Hihg School for a while and all he does now is work nonstop and drink on the weekends with occasional night os watching movies on Acid. :lol:

Hes going to be going to Universtiy either this year or next for Music Production :p.

He isnt in university yet though :p
Hes saving for university, but we've been out of Hihg School for a while and all he does now is work nonstop and drink on the weekends with occasional night os watching movies on Acid. :lol:

Hes going to be going to Universtiy either this year or next for Music Production :p.

Acid is bad for ur brain

Söy;6277690 said:
fake posters are especially bad for your brain :erk:

Hahaha ! Soy think the same as me and a lot of people ! :lol:

Give it a rest you two, fuck. If she was fake I'd be the FIRST ONE to fucking harass her, remember Ju Ju Bean? I pride myself on outsting the fucking troll fakes. I thought she was at first too but since she posted a pic with a piece of paper saying shit that kinda proved she's real so, just stfu until you have evidence to convince me otherwise plzkthx.

yeah, and to prove that, AfterMidnight will have to post a pic with my name written in her boobs!!!!

Give it a rest you two, fuck. If she was fake I'd be the FIRST ONE to fucking harass her, remember Ju Ju Bean? I pride myself on outsting the fucking troll fakes. I thought she was at first too but since she posted a pic with a piece of paper saying shit that kinda proved she's real so, just stfu until you have evidence to convince me otherwise plzkthx.

Bob owned her several times regarding to that. (S)he might not be blondie, but, giant bouncing wobbling dildos, (s)he is a fake.

you people take cobot too seriosly :lol: its like usa paranoia on the cold war :lol:

Bob owned her several times regarding to that. (S)he might not be blondie, but, giant bouncing wobbling dildos, (s)he is a fake.

:lol: Look, it all boils down to this.

Deron does not allow fake accounts. If he sees an IP create a new account, he PM's them and warns them, or he outright deletes the account and issues a temp ban, trust me I know from experience.

And since Deron > Bob, let's just trust in the fact that Deron knows how to do his job.

By questioning her identity, you are basically calling Deron incompetent. You don't want the banhammer again, do you?