Official Thread for ElfeGirl who is a lady of beauty

:lol: Look, it all boils down to this.

Deron does not allow fake accounts. If he sees an IP create a new account, he PM's them and warns them, or he outright deletes the account and issues a temp ban, trust me I know from experience.

And since Deron > Bob, let's just trust in the fact that Deron knows how to do his job.

By questioning her identity, you are basically calling Deron incompetent. You don't want the banhammer again, do you?

I'm afraid to count how many logical fallacies there are in that post.

First, deron doesn't allow DOUBLE accounts. Fake accounts are out.

Second, you're assuming that even if it IS a double account, that deron can prove it.

Third, you're assuming that he cares and/or did not forget. Perhaps (s)he causes less trouble as it is.

Fourth, he'd never ban anyone for disagreeing with him. As far as I know, he's got ethics, and is a far cry from a spoiled child.

I meant double account, and trust me, Deron is always lurking, always keeping a close thumb on this site. Beside she's been reported before I'm sure and this issue was already resolved months ago. So you're questioning his ability to do his job XD

Fourth, he'd never ban anyone for disagreeing with him. As far as I know, he's got ethics, and is a far cry from a spoiled child.

Yes, he has tonnes of ethics:

attentionwhore.jpg

joecry.jpg

Great unbiased mod. I mean, it's his site he can do whatever the fuck he wants but :lol: don't say what you just said with a straight face.

Lets clear a few things up here,

first of all, you people are all insane.

Second, shame on you SOY.

Third - There is no double/fake account here, why would Deron allow that? He already unbanned me once. I just won't post here anymore, I don't really give a fuck, I post just for shits and giggles. It's not like I NEED this place like the rest of you fags :lol:

As I always say, believe what you want, but I will not be the cause of some huge fight or controversy.

It's funny, first you think I'm some blondie girl now you think I some other slut.

:zombie:

Third - There is no double/fake account here, why would Deron allow that? He already unbanned me once. I just won't post here anymore, I don't really give a fuck, I post just for shits and giggles. It's not like I NEED this place like the rest of you fags :lol:

As I always say, believe what you want, but I will not be the cause of some huge fight or controversy.

It's funny, first you think I'm some blondie girl now you think I some other slut.

can i still have the pic with my name on your boobs? :cry:

I meant double account, and trust me, Deron is always lurking, always keeping a close thumb on this site. Beside she's been reported before I'm sure and this issue was already resolved months ago. So you're questioning his ability to do his job XD

Yes, he has tonnes of ethics:

attentionwhore.jpg

joecry.jpg

Great unbiased mod. I mean, it's his site he can do whatever the fuck he wants but :lol: don't say what you just said with a straight face.

You can't take a joke?

Actually, I think you're a fat 32 year old bald man, wearing slippers and drinking watered down coffee having a wank on your second personality.

You can't take a joke?

Yes, I praised him for these pics :lol: He did one funny thing after flaming me in that codi and Gozno cartoon thread. It was very biased, which was my point. I got banned for a vague reference to rocky dennis in one of my parodie,s but Codi called my g/f a n*gger and nothing happens. I love the fairness and ethics in play! :lol:

But whatever. Old shit is OLD!

Give it a rest you two, fuck. If she was fake I'd be the FIRST ONE to fucking harass her, remember Ju Ju Bean? I pride myself on outsting the fucking troll fakes. I thought she was at first too but since she posted a pic with a piece of paper saying shit that kinda proved she's real so, just stfu until you have evidence to convince me otherwise plzkthx.

Hey, I played a large part in that. Don't take all the glory :rofl:

Ricky is a douchebag. For violating trust, just cuz he was horny to hook up with you. I knew from the start. And the mods don't want us talking about it so jsut stfu plz :p