Official "until there's something darker T-Shirt"

harani

New Metal Member
May 16, 2007
I want one of these but it's a bit annoying that i have to order from America. (in Euros??!) to get a T-Shirt for a European band.

I'm wondering what the sizing is like ? Mostly I take a large but it's borderline. i can get into a medium from some manufacturers

In my experience American "M" is often like a UK "L" and American "L" is like a tent on me.

So my question is, if they are coming from America are they "American" sizes ?

Anyone here from the UK got one of these can advise me please ?

I have an XL and it's pretty big I have to say, not sure if I would fit in an L though.. Honestly I have to say that I'm not really crazy about those Gildan brand shirts.. I like the Fruit Of The Loom screenstars shirts MUCH better.

It's still a cool shirt though.

I have an XL and it's pretty big I have to say, not sure if I would fit in an L though.. Honestly I have to say that I'm not really crazy about those Gildan brand shirts.. I like the Fruit Of The Loom screenstars shirts MUCH better.

It's still a cool shirt though.

dude.. you're not fat and anything .. how could you not fit in a L ? you're like 2.5m tall ? :D

dude.. you're not fat and anything .. how could you not fit in a L ? you're like 2.5m tall ? :D
Guess I'm not fat, but I'm pretty big/tall, 1.91 meters. Normally XL fits me fine, but I did notice those Gildan brand XL's are a bit bigger than my other XL shirts.

So when ordering Kata-shirts, I still order XL, cause I don't want to order an L and risk that it's too tight.. Even though tight is sexy :)