Oh My Fucking God

Spectacular Views said:
god i fucking hate people who post shit like "hey guys i have such varied taste in music arent i cool?!?! (i never did this other than to troll btw)

especially when its eclectic taste in shit

that said people who only listen to one genre are pretty gay too

Nice argument.

I think I'm a little old to be giving two flying fucks about appearing "cool". Even in my teens I didn't give two flying fucks about appearing "cool". I have better things to think about, believe me.

I simply said I have a range of musical tastes.

If you'd prefer, I could edit it and type "SHIT MAN, JAMES HETFIELD'S GAY FOR LIKING SOMETHING WHICH ISN'T METAL!...:headbang:"

Since I'm not 16 years old, I don't care about those kinds of attitudes.

ender7227 said:
Well, my mom is a big country music fan and she was watching CMT Outlaws, and I was peeking over my shoulder at the beginning to see if there was anyone I like, and I see JAMES HETFIELD!!!

*shudders

Reactions?
thats awesome bruv and he is sober FUCKING ROCK ON:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Was that a new one or a replay of an older one coz i know he did do something back in like 97 or something, maybe a bit later

Hanger 18 said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD. Ender - worst title for subject ever
Eh. Never claimed to be an inventive poster, and apparently it was a shit thread.
There is nothing wrong with liking other genres (np: Screaming Trees) but when you are a posterboy for the metal community it strikes me as iresome for you to be on a show on CMT. Just me. If he likes country, cool. I do too.

As an afterthought: He did pretty good. And it was outlaw country which I quite enjoy.

Aonaran said:
Nice argument.

I think I'm a little old to be giving two flying fucks about appearing "cool". Even in my teens I didn't give two flying fucks about appearing "cool". I have better things to think about, believe me.

I simply said I have a range of musical tastes.

If you'd prefer, I could edit it and type "SHIT MAN, JAMES HETFIELD'S GAY FOR LIKING SOMETHING WHICH ISN'T METAL!...:headbang:"

Since I'm not 16 years old, I don't care about those kinds of attitudes.

Guardian reading gay.:rolleyes:

ender7227 said:
Eh. Never claimed to be an inventive poster, and apparently it was a shit thread.
There is nothing wrong with liking other genres (np: Screaming Trees) but when you are a posterboy for the metal community it strikes me as iresome for you to be on a show on CMT. Just me. If he likes country, cool. I do too.

As an afterthought: He did pretty good. And it was outlaw country which I quite enjoy.

How is Hetfield a poster boy for the metal community? Metallica haven't played metal for years and for the most part it seems the metal community can't stand his music these days.

Danallica said:
Was that a new one or a replay of an older one coz i know he did do something back in like 97 or something, maybe a bit later
I think he also did a country music concert after that since I had no idea who James Hetfield back then and I remember hearing about it on tv or something,so my guess is that this was a recording after 2000.
Anyway,I thought it was clear that he was into country too.

Nemesis_lxix said:
I think he also did a country music concert after that since I had no idea who James Hetfield back then and I remember hearing about it on tv or something,so my guess is that this was a recording after 2000.
Anyway,I thought it was clear that he was into country too.

yeh coz ive got a clip of some cmt performance

you can definately hear country influence on load/reload

metal paddy said:
thats awesome bruv and he is sober FUCKING ROCK ON:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Actually, I suspect that as with Mustaine, they write their best music while they're utterly fucked up on drink / drugs.

Fuck the AA shit, get that man some Vodka. Quick.:kickass:

Carcassian said:
Actually, I suspect that as with Mustaine, they write their best music while they're utterly fucked up on drink / drugs.

Fuck the AA shit, get that man some Vodka. Quick.:kickass:

It's true.

James Hetfield for example can't even play his guitar anyone.