oh my GOD, Carcass are so fucking awesome

Carcass, the fallen gods. I remember people bitching about Swansong sucking, but I disagree entirely. I think it's a great album. Yeah, it's no Symphonies of Sickness or Necroticisms, but it wasn't meant to be. I like every album Carcass has done. Not sure how much you'll dig the older stuff, but you might check out Necroticisms anyhow. Got me in the mood, think I'll go bust out Heartwork.

hahahah

flying high..

DID ANYONE EVER catch themlive, they are a puppet band for the masses.

I fucking love Carcass!!!! I've been lucky enough to have seen them twice. Once with Pestilence and Death and the other time the band I was in at the time opened up for them during the Heartwork tour.
What a great show....

I know some STUFF on CARCASS. Yes I do. hmmmm. OK. Im not telling you, your not ready yet.

But i will tell you this.

Try FIREBIRD. Its the lead guy, the man in charge, THE BOSS. Its his new band.

In the lyrics...but not the riffs... no way.

They are more like human era death actually... especially Firm Hand etc.

Originally posted by Trapped

dunno about the megadeth comparison though...

I see where Rusted is coming from. But it isn't nearly as noticeable as on Blackstar's Barbed Wire Soul...that IS Megadeth at times.

Also, Firebird BLOWS. Sounds like folk-rock fusion. Skynard with Jewel "riffs"

DavE

PS: Anxiously awaits return of Carcass.....but truly doubts it will happen as the MAN himself has said many a time he is disenchanted with the genre.

Originally posted by Poison God
[B

Also, Firebird BLOWS. Sounds like folk-rock fusion. Skynard with Jewel "riffs"

DavE

. [/B]

It depends on what you like u know. I find it rather nice stuff. I havent heard much, but i have heard io like. You know i like lots of genres. ITs actually a mix of spiritual beggers, cathedral, and over all 70's, with a folk twist.

Nuclear Knight
Bill Ward is Sabbath's drummer , you must mean Bill Steer
Has anyone heard Blackstar Rising ( Jeff Walker and Mark Griffiths Band)? cool shit ! Carcass smokes live . My brother when I would play CARCASS would always say it sounds like old Kreator HMMM^^True

Does any one here listen to Witchfinder General ?
Or am I just the oldest bastard here