Oh noes, the sky is falling in Europe!!!!!

That's great. Good to hear you're going back home with anticipation instead of reticence. I put off going back home every five years because I just dread it.

Hai guise, am I the only one living in Europe who feels rather unaffected by the "crisis"? This is a question for Europeans living in Europe. Has your quality of life been severely impacted by the crisis like the media seems to be going on about incessantly? Honestly, I'm not seeing it. Nothing has really changed for me. Sure, taxes have gone up and things are a bit more expensive now, but it seems to affect those making MUCH, MUCH more money than the average person. IN FACT, being freelance, I'm getting MORE jobs now than I was before. I'm working less and earning more than I was a few years ago, to be honest.

Your views? Is it just me, or is all this European financial crisis being blown just a bit out of proportion?

I felt it, my parents felt it as small retailers. It's why I left for my first job out of college elsewhere . :) Then again, it's not really a surprise considering, well, EE.