OHHH...the fun we're gonna have ;-)

Valkyrie

Jun 9, 2002
Apopka, FL
Twice as many people?! I am so happy PP 3.0 sold out Glenn! That means we get a PP 4.0. I do have to say though, that it was an absolute blast hanging out with all the bands last year. Everyone was very cool and very friendly! For those of you who will be experiencing ProgPower for the first time....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR!! Anyway, hope you all have your hotel reservations...I am glad I scored the jacuzzi suite at the Granada months ago...
:Smug:

Now you just have to hope that they don't boot you to the curb like they did to so many people last year..LOL

Oh I know. They "mysteriously" lost my Thursday night reservation last year, but I had a room Friday and Saturday. I have already called to verify for this year. I wasn't sure they would be thrilled to have us this year. I think some of the staff was a little intimidated by all the hair.
:headbang:

I'm stayin' at the Fairfield (with 3/4 of everyone else)..stayed there last year too & was quite happy with it from start to finish. Plus I got a king size suite at a discount, so it's all good; no way am I giving my money to the place that threw so many of my friends out on their asses. :)