ok i have to admit something

It's not very metal...to say the least....should have put Green Carnation-Light of Day, Day of Darkness on there. Would've loved to hear you play that in its entirety. :lol:

Lord of Metal said:
It's not very metal...to say the least....should have put Green Carnation-Light of Day, Day of Darkness on there. Would've loved to hear you play that in its entirety. :lol:

I was thinking about putting that, but then I went: nahh he probobly wouldn't play it. I settled for the 13:42 long operatic doom song "In the realm of the midnight sun instead" good enough.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Im probably gonna get murdered for this but ill say it anyway. King Diamond slaughters Warrel Dane.
*murders*
not even close
for clean vocals
warrel owns all
then hansi
growl wise i give the award to mike akerfeldt (bloodbath vocals)

Why in the blue hell does everyone love King Diamond so much? He sounds like a retard when he hits those high notes. Sure, they're insanely high, but they're fucking annoying. It's hard enough for me to take his lower range, but those high vocals. Atrocious.

Yeah, I was never able to get into his vocals. His guitar work is nice. (Probably because of Andy LaRouque.)

Fred & Karen are right. King Diamond owns you all...buy Mercyful Fate's Melissa. Commence worshipping.

Akerfeldt's growling? Feh. That's right, FEH. He has no balls. Matti Kärki from Dismember and Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth slaughter him. Hell, Chuck Billy's a much better growler. I haven't heard Bloodbath, but unless he like sandpapers his throat before he sings...I repeat, feh.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Im probably gonna get murdered for this but ill say it anyway. King Diamond slaughters Warrel Dane.
HAhahahahahaha
King D Squels haha no vocal training...his low singing is his voice ahhhh not that good
His false-eto is the funniest hahaha
You should have a listen to a album called "Stained Class"
Singing will never ever touch that..ever ahhhhhhhhhh ever
but thats just my opinion

Carry on...

Troyanasy said:
You should have a listen to a album called "Stained Class"
Singing will never ever touch that..ever ahhhhhhhhhh ever
but thats just my opinion

AND IT'S GOD DAMN RIGHT.

Well, almost. Try Unleashed In the East...best recorded vocal performance on an album, ever. THOU SHALT NOT FUCK WITH THE PRIEST, FOR THEY SHALL SHIT OFF YOUR THROAT AND HEAD DOWN YOUR RIP. Or something like that.