something interesting to think about

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
with the inpendant release of pure sweet hell's cd, we all know that van can sing. i was just wondering if anyone else thought it'd be funny to see van do the vox in nevermore, and switch with warrel who would be the drummer. then have jim and jeff switch. i wanna see if jeff can shred on a bass as well.
and the other thing thats bothering me, in the song chances three, whos the lower voice? is it jeff or van?

the only thing i know is that jeff does most of the live background stuff....and yeh, it would suck as hell....it'd be cool if that 'new' band would be called eromreven. jeff can surely play bass, i mean it's not that different from guitars if you get used to the bass fretboard/strings. i bet warrel sucks at drums!

lol come on now! im sure warrel's a unknown ringo in the works hahahaha
this sacrement would be so fuckin brutal on a 6 string bass lol
i think jeff and van could pull it off. i dunno if jim knows how to play guitar or not. lol warrel can probably play smoke on the water on drums hahaha
eromreven takes a new direction and goes punk lol theyd fit right in not knowing how to play lol

dude nevermore would suck if they did that. Van is just an incredible drummer, so he needs to stay where he is...
Jeff is one of worlds greatest guitarists, he needs to stay...
warell has a killer voice, he needs to stay.
Jim is a good bass player, so he can stay too. heh.

van=testament vox. its amazing. at least thats what it sounds like to me. he has in incedible voice. check out the demo sentinels.
awesome drumwork. just about faster than hes ever done with nevermore

hmmm... cool.
(I found a bit odd that he loves Mayhem and can't listen to Suffocation, cause they're too aggressive for his taste... so he said... so much for the drums influences, and fast playing)