Ok....Ocean Machine is godly!

Okay, since I don't have Ocean Machine, and everyone does nothing but praise it, can I ask what its quality is in comparison to Terria, Infinity, and The Physicist? Is it really better than all of that?

Maybe I should ask this to the people who love SYL more than the three albums I already have, that way I can get an opinon that would be relevant to my tastes.

Bastard...oh where to start. That one was the first one to grab be right away. I still keep going back to listen to that song whenever I pop in OM. EvilGenius, if you like Terria you will like OM. It's no SYL, cause Stapping is just Devin playing heavy as shit. Ocean Machine does make you feel like you are foating in a vast ocean.

I think that bastard is the best track on the CD, especially the first part of it, "not one of my better days". Funeral is a great one, too.

ocean machine is the greatest album ever recorded, for so many reasons. i could go on forever about it, but im about to eat so i cant stay here long.

funeral is the best song on there, and hands down the most emotional song ive ever heard. songs like voices in the fan, life, night...just amazing.

listen to the album late at night when youre falling asleep and use headphones. amazing stuff.

When I'm falling asleep? Why, is it boring? Or will it keep me awake, adding to my already serious problems with falling alsleep? Or does it make you dream cool stuff?

I usually put the radio on when I try to sleep cuz it's all boring crap... :D

Originally posted by Devy_Metal
ocean machine is the greatest album ever recorded, for so many reasons. i could go on forever about it, but im about to eat so i cant stay here long.

funeral is the best song on there, and hands down the most emotional song ive ever heard. songs like voices in the fan, life, night...just amazing.

listen to the album late at night when youre falling asleep and use headphones. amazing stuff.

Yeah, its great to listen to at night, till Dev's little "surprise" at the end gives you a nice awakening.