Ok, so theres this hot air balloon across the street...

I don't fuck pets unless the need is there for it. Livestock on the other hand? My dick has a layer of goat shit that it is permanently wrapped in.

Here's a picture of myself:

mefuckingyourpetsjb6.jpg

Riiiiight... here's a more accurate depiction:

failfag2.png

But let's assume that you did actually leave the house and made your way here, this is what would REALLY happen:

faggotface.png

Enjoy my massive rottweiler's jaws on your baws.

I don't fuck pets unless the need is there for it. Livestock on the other hand? My dick has a layer of goat shit that it is permanently wrapped in.

Here's a picture of myself:

mefuckingyourpetsjb6.jpg

I request you make this smaller so I can sig it, thanks.

Riiiiight... here's a more accurate depiction:

failfag2.png

But let's assume that you did actually leave the house and made your way here, this is what would REALLY happen:

faggotface.png

Enjoy my massive rottweiler's jaws on your baws.

Yeah man... 5 hours from now, it's totally going to be dark.

But, even if I were to be doing that 5 hours from now, I suppose it's still 10 notches above what you'll be doing:

heartlessonasaturdayan4.jpg

As for getting my dick bitten off by a rottweiler? Not only do I welcome it, but I pray for it every night.

Yeah man... 5 hours from now, it's totally going to be dark.

But, even if I were to be doing that 5 hours from now, I suppose it's still 10 notches above what you'll be doing:

heartlessonasaturdayan4.jpg

If I would be sucking Simen's dick in 5 hours that would be pretty awesome man. I'd be flattered he flew all the way from Norway just to bust out my mouthcherry. Gotta admit, that is a big compliment.

Btw, as this is my first time, any tips? I know a veteran cocksucker like you must have a lot of great advice to offer.

As for getting my dick bitten off by a rottweiler? Not only do I welcome it, but I pray for it every night.

:lol:

Btw, as this is my first time, any tips? I know a veteran cocksucker like you must have a lot of great advice to offer.

First time willingly (and possibly knowingly), that is.

It's obvious by your character that you used to spend a lot of time in the tool shed with your uncle playing "snake to the cave" in your youth.

Edit: Also, lost the 4chan and movie quotes schtick, for the sake of fuck. Originality can be respectable.

It's obvious by your character that you used to spend a lot of time in the tool shed with your uncle playing "snake to the cave" in your youth.

That is a lot of description for an insult man, seems like you know those details intimately. If I had to venture a guess I'd say you were the one who had that experience. :err: Explains why you're such a dickhead online, you have some insatiable need to regain the control and power you lost when your Uncle face fucked you.

It's ok *hugs* I'm here for you.

Edit: Also, lost the 4chan and movie quotes schtick, for the sake of fuck. Originality can be respectable.

What the fuck is 4chan??? :confused:

Right, so give me one 4chan or movie quote I've made in this thread. :rolleyes: God you're a fucking mongoloid :lol:. I'll tell you this now, no amount of trolling on your behalf will bother me :lol: So give it up, unless you enjoy wasting your time being a faggot flaming people on a messageboard, then god speed. I'd rather just spare everyone else our pointless fagfests but if you have no respect for them then keep it up moron, doesn't bother me.

That is a lot of description for an insult man, seems like you know those details intimately. If I had to venture a guess I'd say you were the one who had that experience. :err: Explains why you're such a dickhead online, you have some insatiable need to regain the control and power you lost when your Uncle face fucked you.

It's ok *hugs* I'm here for you.

Yeah man, you found me out. God forbid someone uses structure as opposed to random spouting!

What the fuck is 4chan??? :confused:

Right, so give me one 4chan or movie quote I've made in this thread. :rolleyes: God you're a fucking mongoloid :lol:. I'll tell you this now, no amount of trolling on your behalf will bother me :lol: So give it up, unless you enjoy wasting your time being a faggot flaming people on a messageboard, then god speed. I'd rather just spare everyone else our pointless fagfests but if you have no respect for them then keep it up moron, doesn't bother me.

This thread only has the stupid fucking Team America quote: "so ronery".

Hey, I'm not wasting my time, I'm only wasting your time. It's 1pm, all I've got to do for the next 5 hours is booze out.

Hey, I'm not wasting my time, I'm only wasting your time.
You're not wasting my time, I am leaving in 10 mins and this really kept me entertained to some degree while I had nothing to do.

It's 1pm, all I've got to do for the next 5 hours is booze out.

Which is fucking pathetic, someone who drinks alone (on a Saturday afternoon no less) is the epitome of a fucking worthless human being. Now that I know you're just lonely, alcoholic piece of shit I will jsimply ignore you. Before I thought you were some guy with a tiny dick threatened by my presence on your precious forum and I was willing to playfully go back and forth till you got to know me better but now I see you're just a total waste of life! :worship:

Btw, I'll leave this thread, it's yours, do what you want in it (I mean the end result is just going to be those happy people enjoying a nice day outside on a hot air balloon while you drink yourself into a coma and pass out in a stew of your own urine, sweat and tears anyways).... but don't fucking talk your shit in other threads and derail them. kthx.

You're not wasting my time, I am leaving in 10 mins and this really kept me entertained to some degree while I had nothing to do.

Which is fucking pathetic, someone who drinks alone (on a Saturday afternoon no less) is the epitome of a fucking worthless human being. Now that I know you're just lonely, alcoholic piece of shit I will jsimply ignore you. Before I thought you were some guy with a tiny dick threatened by my presence on your precious forum and I was willing to playfully go back and forth till you got to know me better but now I see you're just a total waste of life! :worship:

Yeah boy, drinking alone while you're waiting for your friends to get off work so you can go out and get more plastered and make an ass out of yourself at an art museum. The definition of loneliness!

Seriously though... Stop being a my pals or get the fuck off the board. It's clear your fucking retarded posts aren't welcome by anybody, and all you're doing is wasting your time.

Yeah boy, drinking alone while you're waiting for your friends to get off work so you can go out and get more plastered and make an ass out of yourself at an art museum. The definition of loneliness!
Actually that is pretty fucking sad.

Seriously though... Stop being a my pals or get the fuck off the board. It's clear your fucking retarded posts aren't welcome by anybody, and all you're doing is wasting your time.

ACCEPTANCE ONLINE OMG I NEEDS IT!! I like it here, I don't post like an idiot until you provoke me in several threads and I have a good time with some mebers, for the ones who don't like me well I'm sorry but there is an ignore function :D

ACCEPTANCE ONLINE OMG I NEEDS IT!! I like it here, I don't post like an idiot until you provoke me in several threads and I have a good time with some mebers, for the ones who don't like me well I'm sorry but there is an ignore function :D

We don't use ignore functions, cleetus. And honestly, you've posted like an idiot in pretty much every thread, provoked or unprovoked. You're the reason the word my pals was made.

AND SCATBOY GETS BIGGER!

I DEMAND LARGER!

Eric stop wasting his time, man. He needs to sneak into movies and get herpes cups and germ-filled old pop-corn bags

Maybe in your town the odds of contracting herpes from a random cup are high because you've infected everyone but around here it's safe enough that I'll take my chances.