Okay I am new here

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
* reaches into his case of pabst(sorry I am broke this week:)) and passes everyone a beer and cracks one for himself.* I have a question about this TD dude that posts here? I notice that all his posts are usually followed by a comment from someone else talking about the crack he has smoked. I am pretty amused everytime someone mentions it, can anyone tell me the thread that he admits this

DarbysDad said:
Welcome - thanks for the beer.

"Heineken, fuck that shit, Pabst Blue Ribbon." :D

ps PBR longnecks are good.
I love Blue Velvet!!!! I used to have that on my answering machine. Then I had to change it after getting a "real job". I don't think my old ass boss would appreciate the quality that is Blue Velvet.

I prefer Pabst in a can. Just so I can smash it on my head afterwards. Pabst brings a little white trash out in everyone :D

Try doing a search for all the posts started by TD. The one "So much for finding nice girls at church" or something. Interesting thread.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
* reaches into his case of pabst(sorry I am broke this week:)) and passes everyone a beer and cracks one for himself.* I have a question about this TD dude that posts here? I notice that all his posts are usually followed by a comment from someone else talking about the crack he has smoked. I am pretty amused everytime someone mentions it, can anyone tell me the thread that he admits this

Why? :confused: Cop or Consumer? :err:

Heeey Steve, welcome here!
There was nothing much to say about the crack in that thread. He just said that he´d fucked some girl and they´d had crack before, as far as I can remember. Some people has been bitch-slapping him since then and cos he has some interesting kind of feud with Buddy, it´s sometimes fun to watch.

It's just because I'm the man, and everyone knows this. Thraxdude, Jdelpi, Buddy Love Bomb, AlexStomp, Bassfellow, and Bratprincess are my friends, they know I rock. I post really asinine stories for the amusement of my adoring fans. Some true, some with a little spice added to them.
Oh yeah, and Skorned1 is my new friend, a really, really close friend ;) *smiles*

Shit , it looks like Milanos board decided to go Anthrax... Well Im here to...

MyHatred, you need to talk to Buddie love bomb about TD, He`ll tell you what a jackass he is...

old school headbanger said:
Shit , it looks like Milanos board decided to go Anthrax... Well Im here to...

MyHatred, you need to talk to Buddie love bomb about TD, He`ll tell you what a jackass he is...
Do you know me?
Have you ever met me?
Do you have any idea what I do day in and day out?
NO
Thank you. And kindly fuck off.
Ask Skorned1, Brat, Thraxdude, Bassfellow, or Alex and they will tell you what a nice and fun guy I am.
But since you want to call me a jackass, I hope you have a collapsed lung while your mother uses my cum as her toothpaste. I may as well live up to my name. I'd type more for you, but I've got to take my neice and nephew to evening service at the Wesleyan Church, and then I am going to my Sunday night basketball league. Two things that "jackasses" do you know, while you, who obviously isn't a jackass by your own admission, types things on the internet about someone he doesn't even know. BYE.

Listen here Jackass , I have been coming here and reading for well over a year now, I have read many of your posts where you talk about smoking crack ...

Smoking crack = jackass

whats the matter dude ? truth hurt

TD said:
It's just because I'm the man, and everyone knows this. Thraxdude, Jdelpi, Buddy Love Bomb, AlexStomp, Bassfellow, and Bratprincess are my friends, they know I rock. I post really asinine stories for the amusement of my adoring fans. Some true, some with a little spice added to them.
Oh yeah, and Skorned1 is my new friend, a really, really close friend ;) *smiles*

;)

All true. Where did 5 O go anyway? What a tard!

People sure are taking things very seriously here at times! Loosen up!