Okay so fuck. yes. My trip to UK, Spain and Finland.

Youre prolly excited as hell! Ill try to get a plus one added onto the guestlist. Shouldnt be a problem i hope, depends how many spaces there are tho. Its gonna be a tight squeeze getting you from the airport to the hstel to Nosturi in an hour, but it will be possible, worry not!

Fenrir13 said:
Youre prolly excited as hell! Ill try to get a plus one added onto the guestlist. Shouldnt be a problem i hope, depends how many spaces there are tho. Its gonna be a tight squeeze getting you from the airport to the hstel to Nosturi in an hour, but it will be possible, worry not!
oh we can totally do it tal, itll just invovlve me being extremely fast, and besides I ont have much luggage :)

Alright, lemme see. One option is taxi but that will be a bit expensive from the Helsinki/Vantaa airport. Thats the fastest tho, taxi to the hostel, drop off yer stuff, then tram to Nosturi which is not too far from the center(i have walked from kamppi to nosturi in about 25 mins drunk).

Option two is the airport bus, much cheaper, its like 3.4 euro, and takes you right to train station....but you might have to take your bag with you to Nosturi, cos that will leave us just enough time to take the tram to Nosturi. This option is risky, cos I am once again doing photo like i said for Norther, and the show is Thursday, which means its starting a little earlier.

Option 3 is a taxi straight from the airport to Nosturi with your things. Most expensive, but fastest and most direct. Probably only necessary if the show starts way early.

Option 4 is the show starting way to early, before you arrive in Helsinki, me going to Nosturi, handling the photo for Norther, leaving area, you taking the airport bus to the train station, and me picking you up from the train station and taking you to Nosturi to at least catch Finntroll and then proceed to get you drunk. :D

But i shall find out the show starting time(in Finland, many of the shows start on time unlike the US for some reason). Then let you know so we can plan our best attack.

Ive done this before one night when I had to work, leave work for Dissection, and come back to DJ the afterparty. I even had song lengths written down to try to figure out when I had to leave work to get there in time. :lol: :p

The last and final emergency option is you arriving as soon as the show starts. In that case, take a taxi to Telekkatu 8 which is Nosturi, ill meet you outside and drag you in. :D

Fenrir13 said:
Alright, lemme see. One option is taxi but that will be a bit expensive from the Helsinki/Vantaa airport. Thats the fastest tho, taxi to the hostel, drop off yer stuff, then tram to Nosturi which is not too far from the center(i have walked from kamppi to nosturi in about 25 mins drunk).

Option two is the airport bus, much cheaper, its like 3.4 euro, and takes you right to train station....but you might have to take your bag with you to Nosturi, cos that will leave us just enough time to take the tram to Nosturi. This option is risky, cos I am once again doing photo like i said for Norther, and the show is Thursday, which means its starting a little earlier.

Option 3 is a taxi straight from the airport to Nosturi with your things. Most expensive, but fastest and most direct. Probably only necessary if the show starts way early.

Option 4 is the show starting way to early, before you arrive in Helsinki, me going to Nosturi, handling the photo for Norther, leaving area, you taking the airport bus to the train station, and me picking you up from the train station and taking you to Nosturi to at least catch Finntroll and then proceed to get you drunk. :D

But i shall find out the show starting time(in Finland, many of the shows start on time unlike the US for some reason). Then let you know so we can plan our best attack.

Ive done this before one night when I had to work, leave work for Dissection, and come back to DJ the afterparty. I even had song lengths written down to try to figure out when I had to leave work to get there in time. :lol: :p

The last and final emergency option is you arriving as soon as the show starts. In that case, take a taxi to Telekkatu 8 which is Nosturi, ill meet you outside and drag you in. :D

plus i have to go through customs so, I might be a while in the airport.

actually, you are coming from an EU country to another EU country if you go from Spain to Finland....so it wont take a terribly long time. I was thru Finnish customs in a minute or something. You just walk thru the green light if you have nothing to declare. In fact i cant even remember them checking me. Not like the rubber glove treatment US customs gives you practically. And i heard there are indeed three bands on the bill, so that will also buy some time. I forget the opening acts name at the moment.

BUt ya got my number now, so just ring me when ya land. :D

Well I leave today people, its hard to believe that Im going so soon. Fuck Im so excited, wish me luck, gav, tal, scent, and all of you other UM'rs that ill be seeing. Ill see you soon. Ill still be on the board a bit, just a shitload less :).
Take it easy everyone.