Okay so fuck. yes. My trip to UK, Spain and Finland.

Sep 24, 2004
Okay, so those of you who know me, which is very little. Know that I was planning on a trip from the asshole of north america over to europe ....and yes, it will happen. heres how it goes
March 1st, I arrive in the UK at 9 in the A fucking M
march 16th I leave for Madrid spain and get there at 10:40
march 24th I leave to go to fucking Finland I arrive fucking late though, 21:05
then on the 31st i take off back to fucking canada.
so
my question
is
What the fuck should I do/see/stay the fuck away from?

oh im staying with buddies in the UK and Spain and when Im in finland Ill be staying at the eurohostel which is located on Linnankatu street in helsinki.
Any ideas/suggestions/euros would be appreciated :)

Ah stfu. We've got great beer, got pott, great chicks, kickass festivals around. And me. Which could prove to be a bit of a downer. But still. You forgot Ed Kowalzschcychk from live. He loves holland and he's bald.
Ok, on-topic idea:
Take on some museums in Madrid. Really, they got some good shit there. Like the Prado. Or Thijszen-Bornemisza or sumpthun.

^Hallo! Holland rulz, i want to go there...my sys went there two years ago, she say that rulz in everyway cool country...

and about ur trip to Spain Bryan, i live in the north of Spain (so... i can only tell u few things), i was in Madrid and rulz... the museums are quite interesting like Heavenscent says but u have to go out by night and drink Calimotxo and visit the fleamarket = Rastro in the morning; and becareful about where niegbourhood u are...don't trust anyone in the stations ok? and if u go to the "Bernabeu" football camp please if u see Ronaldo kick his ass...
hehehe at the moment i don't have more ideas about ur trip, so have a good time, i hate u :loco: , i'm so fucking jealous UK and Finland :yell:

I'm hoping to meet ya at corner... oh and Tal you better Intoduce us cause knowing me I'll be a bit... lets just say under the weather.... :puke:

yeah dude! see you there I think that my hostel is only like maybe 10 or 20 minutes from the corner bar..i could be mistake though, but i hope to be there all the time.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
poor spike, its never too late to save up a couple thousand dollars and come back
You have no idea how unfunny that is. And how much I want to go back, regardless of getting to know all the lads here at CoB better. Unfortunately in teh short term at least, that is not likely to happen.

I'm STILL paying off the credit card for the record.

Spike said:
You have no idea how unfunny that is. And how much I want to go back, regardless of getting to know all the lads here at CoB better. Unfortunately in teh short term at least, that is not likely to happen.

I'm STILL paying off the credit card for the record.
thats fucking shitty i plan on taking a credit card but not using it unless i absolutely have to.

Hmmm, in the UK I'm assuming you'll do the obligatory trip to London.
Might I suggest you avoid Tooting and Brixton. <\3 But check out Ressurection Records in Camden. :D Reasonable CDs, and a nice soundtrack (sometimes) to browse to. :)

...assuming you're coming this way for CD shopping anyway. :cry: