Old dirt from Dan

That was all cleared up man?

Scott spoke to Dan who in turn issued a statement saying that the interviewer took a lot of liberties with his remarks and also a lot of poetic license too (apparently under the influence of Alcohol).

Or am I confusing this with something else.

I don't know how much I believe all that. Reading any other interview with Spitz, one would see that this interview fits the patern.

If it looks like a duck, it's a fucking duck.

jeez, we have already had a 100 page argument about this. It was cleared up long ago, i dont really see why we have to bring this up again.

I don't remember this ever being cleared up.
Scott said he was going to get the tapes. We never heard anything sice then.
If Dan was innocent don't you think that would have been made public?

That was all cleared up man?

Scott spoke to Dan who in turn issued a statement saying that the interviewer took a lot of liberties with his remarks and also a lot of poetic license too (apparently under the influence of Alcohol).

Or am I confusing this with something else.

The guy who did the interview is still a senior staff writer at that place. I don't think he'd be there much longer if he really took that lot of liberties.

Shhhhhh....this all supposed to just go away.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean if Scott wanted to nip this thing, he could post something on the website....not the CDC! Think about it, if Dan was exonerated he would want to make it known to EVERYONE, ,wouldn't you think?????

.....on the other hand....

Since, he apparently only spoke of it in the CDC, indeed he is probably trying to make the whole incident dissapear.

Very clever, indeed.

Ehhh, he only speaks of things in the cdc to get people to join the cdc. I guess it's not enough to be a fan and but the cds or concert tickets. You should pony up to join the fan club.

Ehhh, he only speaks of things in the cdc to get people to join the cdc. I guess it's not enough to be a fan and but the cds or concert tickets. You should pony up to join the fan club.

You first!!!

I'll be right behind you.......NOT!

Fan clubs are OK. But when you want to get out the news to ALL your fans, especially big news, use your website for Chrissakes. End the rumors, speculation and nonsense.

Does that make sense? Or am I just babbling in a drunken stupor again??

...and that's sad. I know the band needs money to alive but I don't think this is the right way. 'Give us the green and we'll tell you OUR truth...'

...and that's sad. I know the band needs money to alive but I don't think this is the right way. 'Give us the green and we'll tell you OUR truth...'

Jack, you speak truth. For the minutiae of the band, fine, join the CDC, but for news, why not come out and post it for the world to see?

I think the boys signed themselves some sort of god-awful contract ($$$), and this was one of the stipulations, among others. It's sad. But I can't figure out why Scott would not announce to the world if Dan was quoted wrong, or whatever.