Old Forum members

apparantly the word is that there is a petition for one of you guys to be made admin of the old forum so that it can be cleaned up and be kept as a 'cellador underground forum'.

anyways, i won kitty;

catdead3.jpg

Awww, thanks Koich!

I use this handle for the NW forums and the Kamelot forums. So I figured I may as well continue using it. I've decided spiders are cooler than The Phantom of the Opera. XD

hmmm well recently i dedcided to go back to the reason i origionally joined UMforums and that was to become part of the power quest forum (dont laugh). but i never posted. and ive now found out why.

officially.
most.
boring.
forum.
ever.
ever.

hmmm well recently i dedcided to go back to the reason i origionally joined UMforums and that was to become part of the power quest forum (dont laugh). but i never posted. and ive now found out why.

officially.
most.
boring.
forum.
ever.
ever.

I used to post their a lot, but everybody just kisses Steve's arse. Still an awesome band though.

^ damn straight. one of the best bands i ever saw as a support act. they were supporting helloween who incedently were absolutley shit on the night.

:OMG:

Tell me you weren't at the Glasgow gig? That was one of the best gigs I've ever been to! They had some sound problems with Andi's volume level early on but that was only a small complaint. They were amazing! Power Quest were really good too (apart from that cheesy ballad...ugh), but I just wish the singer had started playing rhythm a few months earlier than he did, the guitar was pretty inaudible. But maybe then he'd lose some of his fruity silk-shirted, sunglasses indoors charm? :p

1.) there haven't been any threads I want to participate in
2.) I don't like jakob_hasse
3.) all they do is obsess over Sol (a new member)
4.) I REALLY don't like jakob_hasse

5.) I still post in the "talk" forum if there are new threads or posts. ;)

1. Fair enough.
2. Yeah, he's a bawbag.
3. Well, she is a cutie. ;)
4. Yeah, he's a real bawbag.

5. There's a talk forum now? :err: I just look at the Falconer forum and then the Infernal Vengeance one in the vain hope something's actually happening.:lol:

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes Jakob. I'm trying to figure out just what a "bawbag" is, though. XD I'm totally going to use that term, too!

As for the "talk" forum, just go to the main page for the B4M forums. You'll see it easy enough. :)

Tell me you weren't at the Glasgow gig? That was one of the best gigs I've ever been to! They had some sound problems with Andi's volume level early on but that was only a small complaint. They were amazing! Power Quest were really good too (apart from that cheesy ballad...ugh), but I just wish the singer had started playing rhythm a few months earlier than he did, the guitar was pretty inaudible. But maybe then he'd lose some of his fruity silk-shirted, sunglasses indoors charm? :p
hmmm, well i personally thought that musically it was fine. but if all i wanted was 'fine' music i would have just put on a helloween cd and saved concert money. so expecting a lively show i got 2hours of watching guys stood still on stage drinking water and probably feeling old. then they had the cheek to use stadium floodlights in the tiny qm hall... a little uneccessary and painfull! In contrast PQ were just stealing the show with all the energy they could muster.

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one that dislikes Jakob. I'm trying to figure out just what a "bawbag" is, though. XD I'm totally going to use that term, too!

As for the "talk" forum, just go to the main page for the B4M forums. You'll see it easy enough. :)

Heh heh, I love spreading the use of that word. Every year my friends and I get a few more Swedish people saying it. One day it'll become universal.

Hint: Realise that "baw" is a colloquialism for "ball" and maybe you'll get it.

koich: I...I guess we disagree?