Old Forum members

How does everyone feel about the new Falconer? To me,it seems like since they've gotten they're new lead guitar player that the writing has not been as good. Sorry for the lack of names and knowledge, I dont know much about them.

Hey, Radagast, dont know wether or not its your cup of tea but conquest of steel are playing in glasgow in a month. i saw them before back in the shire and they kicked ass.

no point making a new thread for this i figured.

I think "Northwind" is a great album. Chapters is still my favorite, though.

Radagast "Falconer OMFG M3 LiKES LOT5!!!!111 BUTT S3X YES!!!11"

I like the new Falconer, but I still think their s/t is next to flawless. Holy shit does that album kick ass.

Radagast "Falconer OMFG M3 LiKES LOT5!!!!111 BUTT S3X YES!!!11"
:lol: Yup.

s/t for me as well, that album is a modern classic.

But I <3 all of their albums except Grime vs Grandeur which is decent but pretty frustrating. Now that its not the new album and I'm safe in the knowledge they won't be carrying on in that direction I can appreciate it a lot more.

koich - Conquest of Steel - 0/\/\G tell me more plz - where, when, how much?

" Cathouse, 23rd February
Along with Man of the Hour, Achren, and Beyond the Forest Doors. Doors open 7pm, tickets are &#163;5. "

be there or be square. maybe have some pre gig drinks in town as well.

" Cathouse, 23rd February
Along with Man of the Hour, Achren, and Beyond the Forest Doors. Doors open 7pm, tickets are £5. "

be there or be square. maybe have some pre gig drinks in town as well.

Fuckin' YAAAASSS!!! (as the saying goes).

Achren and Man of the Hour are cool, should be a most sweet gig. Oooh, and its a Friday - I'm going to get wankered. :) There's some amount of awesomeNESS in gig form coming to Glasgow over the next few weeks and months: Europe (you heard me), Necrophagist, Hammerfall, Celtic Frost/Kreator, 3 Inches of Blood, Pelican, Mastodon, Saxon, Magnum. Shame Carpathian Forest had to cancel, but they were pretty boring last time I caught 'em anyway.

heheheh, saxon have been on my 'to-see' list for years. one time they were gunna play glasgow they cancelled because i think the drummer found out his house back home had burnt down! unlucky!. i'l probably try to get to most of those youve mentioned though knowing my usual self will have to financially back out as im having some troubles in the accountancy department at the moment.

It was Biff's house that burned down, but they didn't cancel any Glasgow gigs because of it. I've seen 'em live three times in the last couple of years, they really are a tremendous live act. Plus Masterplan are in support this time!

They usually get very good support acts too - Dream Evil, Brainstorm (who tragically cancelled) and at the Renfrew Ferry gig they had Blitzkrieg and Attica Rage, which was nice. Plus, it was Saxon on a boat - how can you beat that?

7282177a733766351b645596346l.jpg

as you mentioned its gunna be a busy couple of months but i dont think i can afford it all. at all. theres too much stuff i want to see. the 21-23feb should be good though im having the 22 off.

i havnt seen them, but im afraid im having to mbe ubergay and miss out on a lot until i sort my finances out. having said that i won a tenner on the lottry tonight- awesome. if i attain some money then i reckon celticfrost vs kreator would be ubergood but its &#163;20. I also have no idea what a gig labelled "vs" mean, reckon they do some double act on stage?

yeah, football's a valid excuse. which reminds me leeds are actually on sky in a months time or so. its so funny when we go to the pub, with our 'unofficial glasgow leeds united supporters club' and cause a bit of a riot! theres actually quite a few of us!

wanna meet for some beers pre-hammerfall?