Old Forum members

Yeah I can go for some pre-gig beer if my work rota allows for it.

Conditions:
-you're not a psycho killer
-you have to accept my friends will most likely think we're myspace buttbuddies

So where do you drink in Glasgow anyway? I don't think I've ever seen your avatr from the Old Forum in Solid Rock before.

- im a psycho but not a killer
- were cellador butt-buddies and you know it ass lover.

hmmm i drink in solid rock everynow and again, but havnt been in a while. havnt really been able to afford it's classy prices lately, nor been bothered to really go out into town.

infact the last few months have just been about in-flat-pre-club-intoxication.

not sure if i'll be on my own or not yet, my mate who shares my love of cheesy european power metal may have to work. Ive got some buddies to go to the friday night metal-fest though.

"your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash, I'd like to bust your butts" -topgun

-------
EDIT:

oh and Uiesh gbaih or whatever its called (in woodlands, the purple pub) is a great place to drink befor egoing out or going to a gig.

we should have a forum meet up in a random country. er, mongolia?

+ oh and i might be off to syth on thursday just because by a random coincidence my flatmate works with a guy from one of the other bands on that night.

heheheh, its a well known fact cellador are biggest in the uk and should adhere to this matter with an impromptude tour. (is impromptude a word?).
------

and as for this gig tonight its even weirder, one of my flat mates works with one band's member and my other flatmate by complete coincidence works with a member of another band who's playing. how very strange.

ZMOG Craig on an intarnet! I haven't been here in a while because of my new job and suddenly worryingly demanding social life. I ended up getting a lift in off my mate right to the venue for HammerFall - what did you make of it koich? I was surprised how great they were. Didn't play too many new songs (only one from Chapter V thankfully) either.

And what did you make of Syth?

Hammerfall were awesome. although their drumkit made me laugh, a little over the top.
hfdrum.jpg

Syth were fucking unreal. Took a photo just to commemorate a gig with a crowd of about 12 people for a band that could easily make it big.
syth.jpg

DEAR LORD. Does Anders need that many bass drums??? o_O That's just crazy.

I've seen them twice and I think he only used two when I saw them both times. Did he use all those bass drums when you saw them?

That's just insane.

Did he heck. :lol:

When The Poodles and Krokus were playing it was just a regular kit, then after they had cleared off the roadies pimped it out with a full array of telescopic toms (only for use in silly drum solo) and two extra bass drums. Showmanship. :loco: