Old Inearthed demo's

dying2live

Feb 8, 2007
Canada
I downloaded the COB discography off torrent and listened to all three demo's and i was really fucking impressed:worship:notworthy, anyone else feel the same way? My favorite song is probably "Possessed". Only thing is the quality is crap, does anyone know where i can order the originals or at least download good quality versions or something. To be honest I like that stuff alot more than the stuff after FTR.:worship:

^^Dude...honestly. Don't download! Support bands and buy for what you can afford atleast! I myself buy CDs of bands i really like...bodom for instance. Now to the answer....yeah heard em...theyre pretty good. You can't get originals and that demo was on casette so its bad ofcourse.

...that's the reason you HAVE to download it if you want to hear it. They simply aren't for sale.

Back in the old days (a month or 3 back lol) they used to be in the 'live stuff thread' right here...the 224 'remastered' versions.

lol hey i didnt say i didn't buy the COB albums! I bought them all except Something Wild just because I can't find it where I live. Anyway yeah the only way i know of listening to those demo's are off of that discography torrent

...that's the reason you HAVE to download it if you want to hear it. They simply aren't for sale.

Back in the old days (a month or 3 back lol) they used to be in the 'live stuff thread' right here...the 224 'remastered' versions.

Remastered versions? Could you elaborate more on that :D

^ I agree with you on that. I got all CoB albums, but I download everything that's not up for grabs at record stores.

Yeah thats a reason. If i dload something thats up for grabs in a record store then buy it since its not fair towards a band i like to not buy their records. Too bad i havent always thought like that. Atleast i own 3 bodom CDs:) gonna get the rest when the new CD is released+More bands i listen to. Also i think it feels lots better to own a Original CD or a burned cd or evne just mp3's. ;)

^^Dude...honestly. Don't download! Support bands and buy for what you can afford atleast! I myself buy CDs of bands i really like...bodom for instance. Now to the answer....yeah heard em...theyre pretty good. You can't get originals and that demo was on casette so its bad ofcourse.

I don't feel like I have to justify my downloading of music, personally. It's pretty much legal here in Canada, or nobody cares. Either or.

Granted, I have bought pretty much all of CoB's discography (save for Something Wild), but that's not the point. The record store I have here is shit, and only sells the most mainstream music possible. For most of the bands I enjoy, The only two options I have for getting albums are... Ebay, or downloading. And I refuse to give my credit card number/pay money over the internet. Too easy to get screwed over.

Not to mention, I just don't have the money nowadays to devote a whole bunch of money to CDs; they've gotten way too expensive.... But that's not to say I don't jump on the chance at a CD if it's sitting there and I have the cash... I do try to support the band every chance I can.

But, back on topic, yes, I do enjoy Inearthed's demos. My favorite demo song would have to be Translucent Image, although the sound quality isn't that good. I wish the song had made it onto Something Wild, myself.

It'd be nice to at least hear the remastered version though, methinks.

I don't feel like I have to justify my downloading of music, personally. It's pretty much legal here in Canada, or nobody cares. Either or.

Granted, I have bought pretty much all of CoB's discography (save for Something Wild), but that's not the point. The record store I have here is shit, and only sells the most mainstream music possible. For most of the bands I enjoy, The only two options I have for getting albums are... Ebay, or downloading. And I refuse to give my credit card number/pay money over the internet. Too easy to get screwed over.

Not to mention, I just don't have the money nowadays to devote a whole bunch of money to CDs; they've gotten way too expensive.... But that's not to say I don't jump on the chance at a CD if it's sitting there and I have the cash... I do try to support the band every chance I can.

But, back on topic, yes, I do enjoy Inearthed's demos. My favorite demo song would have to be Translucent Image, although the sound quality isn't that good. I wish the song had made it onto Something Wild, myself.

It'd be nice to at least hear the remastered version though, methinks.

Yeah agreed but it does depend on where you live. Here you can get cd's pretty cheap and i just think its morally right to buy and not totally dload. here its illegal too:erk:

Movies are baaaad. Music is legal to download in Canada pretty much, or at least it's not so illegal that they can arrest/sue you for doing it. God bless the supreme court.