Should CoB remake their old Inearthed songs?

Lady_Laiho said:

aww...:erk:
me hearties....

...and if I'd let my hair grow long again?
And if I'd get myself a Rhoads V? I can play the chorus of Downfall, a riff of Lake Bodom, the Hate Me! intro and the Bodom Beach Terror chorus.. :oops:

hey, skinny girls are better than fat girls. And for your information, i did that one day cuz i didn't have time to eat. I'm normal sized...not too skinny like a pole or stick.

Parn666: LOL. That would be cool but then you'd be an Alexi poser. You can play all those songs? That's impressive.

Lady_Laiho said:
Parn666: LOL. That would be cool but then you'd be an Alexi poser. You can play all those songs? That's impressive.

Yeah, I'd be a wannabe, and I'd block my self-realization, but hey, beeing me works well...no groupies, but I'm still good enough for some girls...even with short hair and an Ibanez :D

err...no, I can't play one full song, but I can play these parts pretty accurate, since these are my fav. Bodom-riffs...

At least you can play the guitar. I haven't even tried yet but if i did, i'd probably suck. I kinda know how to play the keyboards, but to me, it's boring.

dragonkeeper: It does not!!!! That's the dumbest comment i'v ever heard! What about all those bands that wear corpse paint? They have eyeliner one. And what about glam metal bands? They wear eyeliner. And emos have eyeliner but they don't look like chicks. They just look disgusting.

Ohhh I dunno. Apparently having short hair makes you a girl. I shave my hair pretty short (Think Army style =P) and apparently i'm not a true metalhead because I'm actually aware of the existence of scissors, and I don't wear camouflage every day, nor do I pretend to be a viking, and I actually have some kind of work ethic and common sense. =P