Should CoB remake their old Inearthed songs?

Jesse- said:
Not remake, but take some more Inearthed riffs as they have done previously. Like in Towards Dead End, Mask Of Sanity etc. What I mean is, that they still have old Inearthed riffs in their backpockets.

Yes, maybe, but I'd still like to see a complete version of Homeland re-done. That'd be awesome. Also, jesse, since yer a fin, could ya do me a favour and translate what alexi and roope are saying in the beginning of the YLE tv gig?? if so I'd very much appreciate it! thanks!

Heartless_Name said:
Yes, maybe, but I'd still like to see a complete version of Homeland re-done. That'd be awesome. Also, jesse, since yer a fin, could ya do me a favour and translate what alexi and roope are saying in the beginning of the YLE tv gig?? if so I'd very much appreciate it! thanks!

Sure, ain't got anything better to do right now.

Alexi: Well of course there is always the certain excitement when playing in our hometown, like some kind of small pressure. Sure, this is a smaller club when compared to some clubs in Tokyo for example, but still there is always the certain thought like "Damn, I wonder if this gig goes well". I don't know, its just always here in Helsinki the same little pressure.

Roope: Yeah, its so easy to pull a gig in Tokyo or where ever, because you don't know the audience. For example if there is a rockpolice in the audience.. Its just that there are so many friends or familiar guys and rockpolices in the audience.

Alexi: Thats about the only people we have in the audience.

Roope: So that creates pressure to it and keeps a little excitement in this thing.

Maybe as an extra song or a special edition, they should reamake those Inearthed songs and add them to the cd.

LedByTheReaper said:
Maybe in a special edition Alexi will give us your address Lady so we can come lynch you.

Hm, well if Alexi does know her address, I'm sure it only because he's read some of her posts and had a restraining order issued. That's the only reason I can think of at least... unless he hired hitmen. Gnarly. :lol:

It could be good if they released the old Inearthed material,but,however,I find it kind of a different line of what COB does today,not better nor worse,but different,and maybe they don't like anymore what they composed.In any way,I don't think that the reason why they don't release them is because they can't play them any more,cuz COB are not like Metallica,they have the same strenght which they had when they started,even though the musical change they've done is not accepted by lots of people.