Should CoB remake their old Inearthed songs?

Well, actually, i'm downloading only one of them right now and it only needs 15 mins left. I'm GONNA dowload all of them though. I wonder what they sound like. 30 mins is short for me, compared to 7 hours.

Lady_Laiho said:
HAHA!!! To everyone that tried to keep Inearthed demos away from me: I just got ALL the Inearthed demos and it only took me 30 mins to download each!

only 30? lol it took me 2min

O.............M.............F...............G.....!@!!!!! INEARTHED!!!!!!!! I'm listening to Eternal Tears of Sorrow right now and it's fuckin amazing!!!!!! Quality not good? The quality is pretty good. Everything is really good and audible. It's just really bassy. OMG, INearthed kick so much ass! It is way different from Bodom now.

Alexi's vocals have changed so many times and that's what keeps each album even more interesting then it already is. Next album probably has more clean vocals. I'm really impressed by Alexi's vocals. I never knew his vocals could get that extreme! FTR was more like a fantasy-like album and HCDR was more of a raw-cut hardcore album. Inearthed is really atmospheric and brutal. It's like a more brutal version of Something Wild w/o the keyboards. The drumming and guitaring go so well together. It reminds me a bit of Into Eternity. And it sounds like one of those middle-ages games.

^i fuckin love your sig! I have the same pics except in color. Don't fast forward, listening to every part is worth it, trust me! Alexi's vocals are awsome and everything else is really good!

Hey thanks! And omg as much as I love Bodom (And believe me, if there was a surgical procedure that would involve me getting a womb transplant and thus giving me the ability to have Alexi's children, i'd do it =P) I just can't stand blast-beats. Seriously. Maybe that's why I love the newer Bodom stuff, even though I prefer the Hatebreeder/Follow the reaper style stuff. =)

Btw, if you ask nicely enough i'll make ya a sig. Bug me about it on MSN if ya have it. =P