Should CoB remake their old Inearthed songs?

Lady_Laiho said:
Alexi didn't make out with anyone and he's gonna make out with me pretty soon. I'm not mad at all. It doesn't bother me.

He made out with Janne and that dude on the IYF DVD and that girl that's kising him in that pic. And his first gf, Kim Goss, his current gf etc etc.

But not you.

:Smokin:

<-Warheart-> said:
He made out with Janne and that dude on the IYF DVD and that girl that's kising him in that pic. And his first gf, Kim Goss, his current gf etc etc.

But not you.

:Smokin:

and then some more girls and more, then me, then some other girl and etc...

Talking of the Trees is one of the best songs I know.. There's just this certain classical emotionality around the song which could only have been done with the Follow the Reaper recording. It's not an "evil" song. I think COB should remake it, make it more rock, and release as a single or something.. or with a new album. Because it's a classic song they should have a very natural sound. Releasing it as a single tho would only sell if they sold it by the name CoB. So in that sense it would have to be a Children of Bodom song. Nobody knows who's Inearthed, and they are the same band, just changed name not style, they're still doing the same thing, their music just has evolved. CoB is gonna turn into Nickleback without this..

I was thinking that today actually as I was listening to it, I was going to steal the melody and use it for myself. :oops:

I've started to listen to it more. I mess about with them in Cool Edit so you can hear them better and it's cool.

Man all the early Inearthed demo's had great atmosphere to them and the melodies where always great. I think they should re-recored them somewhere down the bodom carrer line and re-write the solos, also the songs would sound great with roop. and isn't weird that sabbath was originaly called earth and bodom was called inearthed and both HAD to change their names by non-band member issues ?

xshadowsoulsx said:
First of all, its "Roope" not "Roop". And its not really weird that they had to change their name, just a coincidence.
Sorry i was typed out the e, didn't know it bothers people that much although i call the bastard Rooper in person anyways and he doesnt seem to mind. Either way i was talking about how both bands did something big for metal and both had that strange coincidence. Roope is the man and i love the line up with him but i'd really love to see Alexander do a reunion somewhere down the line when ROOPER gets too old to tour. Cheers,MEEETTTTAAAALLLLL:kickass: Hope To See you guys next Wacken!

Great.....i tryed the Inearthed demo on a school computer and it gets blocked off and at home it takes too long to download. I had an 1 hour and 33 mins done, but i shut it off and i have to start all over again.