Old riff, guess the gear and fap to my new guitars. ;)

TheDude

Jocke Skog
Jan 8, 2007
Stockholm - Sweden
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/315378/gubbtrash/Dualtrackedfatness.mp3

The guitar is my Ran with a Bareknuckle Nailbomb. But what about the rest of the gear? Yes people, fire away! ;)

I'll be away tomorrow, but daum, I'm looking forward to your opinions.

Oh, and a large picture of the guitar. Mahogany neck through Alder body. It's a 27" scale, but the neck and hardware is moved 2" so the guitar has the same length as a regular 25". Perfect balance, and it plays like a dream. Dunlop 12-54 strings in drop B. Schaller lockable tuners, and the switch is for the LEDs on the neck. YAY! GAY! I LOVE IT!:lol:
IMG_2193.JPG

And here's the Explorer version of the same guitar. Same specs except that it's a Lundgren M6 pickup, and I got 13-68 strings in drop A. Did I say awesome? :kickass:
IMG_2219.JPG

i have no clue :) but it sounds great ! so id say axe with some new impulses ? ;-)

the explorer looks so nice...DAMN!:OMG:
i like the guitar sound, very tight...comes very
close to my dream guitar sound!:D

i hope it's the axe-fx and i hope that you'll share some settings if so!:lol:

cheers
S.

Holy freaking fuck ... thats almost my dream guitar! Explorer body, mahogany and alder, single pickup, 27" neck.
Awesome twins!

About the track, Axe-FX with Rectifier or 5150 model?

Thanks for the bump!

Nope, it's the Fortin Meathead, into Thordendals old Marshall JCM800 cab with T75's, miked with a Beyerdynamics Opus 87. I'll have to try to copy it with the AFX though, just to see if it's possible. ;)

Thanks for the bump!

Nope, it's the Fortin Meathead, into Thordendals old Marshall JCM800 cab with T75's, miked with a Beyerdynamics Opus 87. I'll have to try to copy it with the AFX though, just to see if it's possible. ;)

hehe, nice one!
any chance on a new impulse library by you guys?
freds cabinet with 75s would be amazing.
i think there would be people payingfor that stuff, like impulses from hell ;)