Old School AssKissin Thread

JonnyD said:
:D

This is a Finnbot .... He was Born to ManOwar Warriors of the World I might add :headbang:
Finnbot.jpg

Awwwwwwwww... how cute.

Wicked Child said:
You'll NEVER hear me say this again, but.....he's so cute! Jonny, make sure he grows up to be a nice, strong metalhead! That kid is too adorable to be anything else. so....ahem.....how 'bout them Lakers, eh? :D

Trust me he will grow up nice or else Uncle Jonah will have to kick his ass ..... The only problem there is His mommy and Grammy want to get him into sports which prolly means by the time hes 16 he will be Whipping Uncles ass! I hope so atleast hahahahha Ummm the Lakers huh hahaha I guess they are doing ok its hard not to when your a $$$$$ team hahahahahaaha

JonnyD said:
Trust me he will grow up nice or else Uncle Jonah will have to kick his ass ..... The only problem there is His mommy and Grammy want to get him into sports which prolly means by the time hes 16 he will be Whipping Uncles ass! I hope so atleast hahahahha
:lol: :lol: :lol: You better start running...

Glad everyone approves of my child. *laughs* He is the light of my life and will definitely be able to kick his uncle JD's ass well before he's 16. He will NOT be a pussy like his father. *grumble grumble*

I must add: I don't think I would have made it through the delivery had it not been for Warriors of the World, even though my midwife turned it almost completely off when they started repeating "DIE!" on 'House of Death'. Oh, and the water helped a lot too. *grins*

MetalMom said:
Glad everyone approves of my child. *laughs* He is the light of my life and will definitely be able to kick his uncle JD's ass well before he's 16. He will NOT be a pussy like his father. *grumble grumble*

I must add: I don't think I would have made it through the delivery had it not been for Warriors of the World, even though my midwife turned it almost completely off when they started repeating "DIE!" on 'House of Death'. Oh, and the water helped a lot too. *grins*
Sounds like great fun !! At least you got a bundle of joy out of it. I wnet through labor but all I got out of it were a couple of kidney stones. : /

Bryant

also late for ass licking

the other forums have a bunch of dicks in them, not everyone, but the majority, and if they aint, they are usually weird.