Old School gone Haywire

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
This place has gone haywire over the last few weeks hasn't it?! I mean there's all kinds of shit threads gonin' on around here, it's starting to look as unstrcutured & scattered as all the rest of the forums! We have a good thing goin' here gentlemen & the fews ladys that are regulars. Think about it, let's not blow it! It's almost like WE post just to post, it's not quantity, it's quality! I'm guilty of that myself, you could argue that this thraed is part of the mess that this forum has become....

Listen if Old School has stock, our shares would be worth like $.10 right now, we have sold ourselves short, and I think the regulars here know it.
Just look Bryant has posted a think for a while, I know he knows, he's just not saying anything, cos' that appears the kind of guy he is.

Dude, it's just fun. We're here to have fun, and that's what we're doing: having fun.Setting certain "order" to this forum would kind of make it not as fun, knowing mindless games are frowned upon. Sounds a bit totalitarian to me.

JonnyD said:
"totalitarian"

wtf is that :D
oh! I forgot! I can't use big words around you! I remember your head almost exploded when i used the word "cat". Anyhoo.....totalitarianism is a term characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control. A bit of exaggerating on my part using that word, but still! Sure feels that way.

Wicked Child said:
oh! I forgot! I can't use big words around you! I remember your head almost exploded when i used the word "cat". Anyhoo.....totalitarianism is a term characterized by a government in which the political authority exercises absolute and centralized control. A bit of exaggerating on my part using that word, but still! Sure feels that way.

Why you little! grrrrr hahahahaha yeah but if it were like that you would be dead :D seriously though Sixx is venting this is you board as much as anybody elses lol he has a right to express how hes feeling and your totally free to disagree I dont think theres anything to worry about lol and hell if you get desprate you can always assinate Sixxswine :loco: oh and thanks for the translation :D

I haven't been posting as much because I have had to help my wife do some of her papers for school, mostly microbiology reports. : / I have also been working six days a week.

Bryant

Well, I have never been fond of the "game threads" (apart from that blind test ahah), so I don't post in these ones and that's about it ;)
Not a big deal anyway, on a board you can always choose the threads you want to read.

JonnyD and myself have been a little over the top as of late I guess. I was thinking about this at work. We do kinda need to get back to the metal. Not that we can't screw off and poke fun at eachother but we don't talk about music enough lately. I've tried to start a couple thread about some bands over the last couple of days without many replies from other members.... so I have been trying.

i'll start up a music related thread then.i understand where your coming fron though sixx.lots of threads not totally pertainig to the music as such.possibly its because this particular forum has,for me anyway,more of a personal community feel than other ones i've been on.more like a gathering of friends than just people switching on thier computers.i could of course,just be talking complete bollocks though.

just how it seems to me.

and i rather like it.

baldyboy said:
i'll start up a music related thread then.i understand where your coming fron though sixx.lots of threads not totally pertainig to the music as such.possibly its because this particular forum has,for me anyway,more of a personal community feel than other ones i've been on.more like a gathering of friends than just people switching on thier computers.i could of course,just be talking complete bollocks though.

just how it seems to me.

and i rather like it.

Yeah well said.

baldyboy said:

just how it seems to me.

and i rather like it.

Thats very true Bro. it is a personal community I am very protective of it hahaha this is my very first real metal community its wonderful! This is sixx's way of stirring up the shit it gets people thinking

baldyboy said:

just how it seems to me.

and i rather like it.
That's very well said, buddy. I feel the same way. And you can see and feel that when you look around this forum, and i like it. Now, i realize it's sixx's forum as much as mine. Yes, it's his opinion but this is mine too.